The Funniest Batsu Game Moment ??

While they are trying to sleep in the Police station ep. Showhei - HEEEEEEEEEEY!!!

I think I am the first to mention the Haunted hotel batsu in this thread :stuck_out_tongue:

My worst/best moment was the one where Matsumoto had to pee in a cup when he got too scared to go to the toilet! And when he is peeing, the cup get’s full and the team has to find new things for him to fill :D:smiley: I didn’t know if i would pee in my pants because of him or because I was laughing so hard :rofl:

But in the end, almost everything i Gaki is funny enough to make me laugh :geek:

[quote="Wong Fei Hung":1nozkjsr][img:1nozkjsr]http://i36.tinypic.com/30nam45.jpg[/img:1nozkjsr][/quote:1nozkjsr]
Why Tanaka [b:1nozkjsr]always[/b:1nozkjsr] falls when he is frightened?

Anytime they play the "Show Hey Hey" sound clip.
When it happened in Police Station I fell off my chair.

nishikawa-sensei’s segment @ police batsu.
saikyou!! :devil:

1. Show hey HEYYYYY !!!

2. At the Hotel (?) when Chiaki said "Here’s my new husband, his name is Endo" and everyone looked at Endo and he said "he’s my brother". Hilarious part XD

3. Each time Tanaka felt down XD

There’s a lot of funny parts…

There’s so many funny parts like you said.
I love the Hotel one with: "Check this dynamism !" and when the differentt hotel man have to do the "humor word relay".
I like the High school too with : "Watanabee-kun ! Hay !" (You know the black guy). And when there’s the woman who comes & dance on madonna’s songs.
I can’t wait to see the new batsu spy school game…waiting the subs. :smoke:

2004’s No Laughing in Yugawara has a lot of great bits. The C3PO leaving the door open gets me every time. But the one that kills me, the one that I laugh so hard at I nearly pass out every time I see it, is at about 48 minutes in Tanaka and Yamasaki are talking about Tanaka smoking and Hamada gets called out laughing at Tanaka’s bad grammar. When Hamada sits back down Yamasaki tries to ask Hamada if he’s okay, but stops himself because he’s about to laugh. He finishes what he was trying to say with a hand gesture of swinging a whip and goes right to drinking his tea to cover his laughing. That is easily the single most funny moment, to me, of anything I’ve seen from any of the batsu games.

With batsu games theres no such thing as "the funniest", its just impossible to choose

Hamada doll backflip, can’t get enough of it.

i got 2 best parts

Everytime Jimmy Shows on any batsu game he always makes almost everyone laugh and i laugh so hard too.
2nd, i liked the one when matsumoto is playing with the hamada action figure.

Hotel batsu, when they are having lunch and are deciding who gets the pork by doing some Jyanken.
I can watch it 5 times a day and it still cracks me up every single time

ummm…hard to say! because I have so many favourite funny moments from the Batsu games, that’s one tricky question ^^
but if your referring to the Spy Batsu game…then I would have to say…one of the funniest moments was of course…the Hamada Doll :D
^^ every time Matsumoto or Hamada played with it…it was so hilarious and I couldn’t believe the likeness it has to Hamada :D

my funniest scene
chief vents kick, harisen machine and matsumoto with hamada action figure doing lap in the air
it really crack me so loud :rofl:

[quote="Jozdrumz":b2kj3ue1]Probably the one from newspaper batsu, where they’re eating lunch and Hamada tickles Matsumoto and he fell off his chair, priceless. :D[/quote:b2kj3ue1] I like this one plus in the end when they do the haunted section and Heipo goes "Doushita noooo~?"

Can’t decide between MRI machine in hospital batsu or Jimmy &the jar in police batsu. Shin Onii from spy/hotel batsu was great as well.

I really liked the 3 songs in the hotel batsu game where tanaka gets slapped and kicked ( the first song was actually so long, I didnt think anything would happen - and then this :D - "2-slaps -angel " ^^)

But by far the best moment is the tripple thai kick in the hospital game. This was truely unbelievable :D

So many funny moments to choose from but my favorite would be the Newspaper Batsu Game, where Matsumoto, Hamada and Fujiwara get in the car and Matsumoto starts yelling about Fujiwara hogging space and then Matsumoto and Hamada start laughing so hard and out loud like it’s nothing. I don’t know why but everytime I see that, I just can’t stop laughing!

my favorite moment was in the newspaper batsu when hamada criticized the judge and got hit for no reason xD

~ Ms. Nishikawa’s action in Police Academy
~ Quote from Hard Gay in High School when he tell the members that it was too fast for human’s eyes
~ Yamasaki & Endo were discussing about the rule of janken and made Matsumoto & Hamada confused, Hotel Man