The Official 2010 Spy School Batsu Viewing Thread

[img:184jb6ni]http://ups.imagup.com/member/1108309102_chatango%20error.JPG[/img:184jb6ni]

same error … and for ALL browsers ! including Chrome, Opera I.E and safari

I’ve laso tried disabling Antivirus ! :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

chat is working for me

[quote="||—PEGO—||":1vzbxzjs]
same error … and for ALL browsers ! including Chrome, Opera I.E and safari

I’ve laso tried disabling Antivirus ! :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:[/quote:1vzbxzjs]

Antivirus has nothing to do with that.

Did you try without Wi-Fi? I mean with an ethernet cable to get online.

[quote="Kanzaki":2luubjfk]
Antivirus has nothing to do with that.

Did you try without Wi-Fi? I mean with an ethernet cable to get online.[/quote:2luubjfk]

yes I tried ethernet… and the wierd thing is that I tested it on an OTher PC , a laptop, and it didn’t work !!! WTF ???

if it didn’t work on that laptop it means that the problem comes from my router or my connection… I only have 4mb but I don’t think that’s the problem…

if anyone know anyhting about routers please give a little help…

[quote="||—PEGO—||":28da3nrm]
yes I tried ethernet… and the wierd thing is that I tested it on an OTher PC , a laptop, and it didn’t work !!! WTF ???

if it didn’t work on that laptop it means that the problem comes from my router or my connection… I only have 4mb but I don’t think that’s the problem…

if anyone know anyhting about routers please give a little help…[/quote:28da3nrm]

This is really strange. Every other Flash apps work fine? Go to jeux.com and tell me if you can play to the games on there ^^

[quote="Kanzaki":33czyht2]
This is really strange. Every other Flash apps work fine? Go to jeux.com and tell me if you can play to the games on there ^[1]

yes jeux.com works fine :D that’s soo strange ! maybe chatango is not allowed in my country ? :tmi:

khaddam 3andek chatango a kanzaki??

1. /quote:33czyht2 ↩︎

[quote="||—PEGO—||":30q8vcca][quote="Kanzaki":30q8vcca]
This is really strange. Every other Flash apps work fine? Go to jeux.com and tell me if you can play to the games on there ^[1]

yes jeux.com works fine :D that’s soo strange ! maybe chatango is not allowed in my country ? :tmi:

khaddam 3andek chatango a kanzaki??[/quote:30q8vcca]

Ana 3andi kheddam mziane mafhemtch…

Bon on va faire autre chose: Disable ton pare-feu si tu en as un. Disable proxy si tu en as un.

1. /quote:30q8vcca ↩︎

I cant wait to see it. My wife and I will be watching it on TV, been looking forward to it since I saw it advertised 2 weeks ago on TV.

My motherboard died just before Christmas. Had to borrow a laptop from work to watch it. I will not be denied!!!

[quote="camodron":1wcidvph]Had to borrow a laptop from work to watch it. I will not be denied!!![/quote:1wcidvph]
What did you tell your co-workers (or boss)? :rock:

The I.T. Manager is a mate :lol: If you can get one, I highly recommend it

just a suggestion for the viewing:

how about we stay in 1 JTV channel to watch, but let the broadcaster re-stream from the other available streams that are broadcasting the batsu game? there are a lot of ways to hide your JTV channel from public viewing, like putting a password on the channel, disabling archives, and removing the channel from the directory. and since we have this thread right here, people can easily get the password from the first post.

this way, it’s easier to watch it since people only need to stay, and let the broadcaster hop from channel to channel incase they need to watch from another stream.

i might be able to do it, but if it’s being streamed on something that blocks the current place i’m in (singapore,) i can’t do anything. and it pretty much depends on the internet connection in the hotel, i’m picking up decent speeds right now, but i don’t know about tomorrow http://www.speedtest.net/result/1090554469.png

edit
of course, we need some kind of ‘internal team’ to scout for streaming links so the broadcaster can re-stream it directly lol

I’m pretty sure there was more than one stream last year so more than one stream is likely again.

Wow thanks for this info. By the way is it possible when uploaded in HD like 720p full HD is it possible if you guys can upload it in Megaupload or mediashare or fileserve or something? Reason i ask is because i will be heading back to my college so i won’t be able to use torrents because my internet back at school is low and set to low and is gonna take days or weeks for me to download the video.
Through megaupload or mediashare it is faster. Thanks. hope you guys upload there.

I added a link - the guy says "spy batsu later on".

Let’s just keep it then and see what it gives. We’ll try to get the maximum links we can.

7 hours!

7 hours ???

I live in GTM+1(Spain), it should start at 10:30am, and at this moment is 23:44.

am i wrong?

so what is the official plan? jtv would be good… (password)
and i wonder how many times chono will appear! (watch out yamasaki!)

Japan is GMT +9 and it starts 18:30 Japan time.

I’m happy that they are using 16 x 9 cameras this year.