Unseen Footage Spy Batsu Part 1 #1037 (2011.01.09)

Hello,

I have a few remarks after reading this discussion.

1. To our beloved and precious members: Thank you for your maturity and relative respect in the argument. I didn’t see any major misbehaviour here from you.

2. To Derek:

Derek, we know you’re a subber and that your speak Japanese (how fluently, I don’t know).

You keep saying that you’re busy, that you can’t bear people asking for subs. Man I’m going to tell you one thing: I’m busy too, you know. I go to college too, I have days that start at 6 am and finish at 11 pm, I only have a little time for me and I take some of it to see what goes around on the forum.
You think you can "punish" members by postponing your subs by 1 week, let me tell you that that is one despicable attitude toward the community. Know that DATTEBAYO (the fansub group that used to sub Naruto/Bleach - if you know about them) used to get thousands of mails, spam comments from fans all around the world asking them for the subs of the next episode, some times even before the episode aired! And they knew how to be patient with fans. We have members who ask for the registering code while it’s right in front of them, in red bold big sized letters. That’s how it is, you find on the internet different kind of people - just like in real life.

We respect all our subbers. We love all our subbers. But know that even as a subber, you shouldn’t feel superior to any member. Nobody here is "desperate for [your] subs". Let me remind you that your contribution isn’t that heavy, especially on the past few month - though greatly appreciated as any other work.

You want to contribute to the community? You’re welcome. You want to make subs? You’re even more welcome. Work on them at your own speed, nobody’s asking you to make them for tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. You’ll release them when they’re ready, we know you’re doing it on your free time - every one here is contributing from his free time.

People here love to find videos subbed, they love subbers. Strange fact, even though the members love the subbers’ community, you’re the only one they speak to with, let me say it gently, less consideration than the other subbers. This has something to do with the way you show up to the community, the way you speak and the way you present your work. [u:3gci4ci2]Make your work seem like a gift to the fans worldwide[/u:3gci4ci2] and welcome the fans’ questions with softness and consideration.

Your first contribution to this discussion was: "This episode isn’t subbed? I’ll work on it on my free time" FULL-STOP, it could have ended here. You can work on it even for a full year then release it, people will thank you and your noble contribution will be done and your covenant fulfilled - even though you were in no way bonded to it.

Derek, you have one remarkable ability to start flame wars - whether you’re doing it on purpose or not. Know that nobody here is above the rules, and we will take all necessary measures to make the forum’s rules, based on mutual respect, respected by EVERYBODY.

[i:3gci4ci2]Thank you.[/i:3gci4ci2]

[quote="Kanzaki":ntiu1dnn]
Derek, you have one remarkable ability to start flame wars - whether you’re doing it on purpose or not. Know that nobody here is above the rules, and we will take all necessary measures to make the forum’s rules, based on mutual respect, respected by EVERYBODY.
[/quote:ntiu1dnn]

It’s not on purpose, it was my full (personal) intention to not instigate problems… I was wrong, I am sorry.

Besides the fact I have an ego (that with limited results am working on ridding of), I wouldn’t doubt there is some issue causing this anti-social behavior. I am going to go to the counseling services included with my tuition and work with them to figure out the source of this problem as it is apparent its too great of an issue for me to properly handle on my own. (This flame-war is just the last straw, there have been multiple incidents IRL that are supporting this decision as well)

I mention the latter information to indicate I’m doing something about it. When the 8th comes along, I will check with a computer currently under the IP ban to see if I am still banned or not. If I am still banned, I will respect the mods and boards decision, leave in peace, and make no attempts to retrieve materials to translate on these forums. If I am not banned, I will peacefully begin work on this video file.

Thank you,

DenshiDereku

seriously, 1 word man…maturity. We’re all GNT fans, we don’t want to hear any IRL bs stuff. We just all want to laugh and reading this post is the total opposite. Pro tip > be humble

Much respect guys, seems like we have some common understanding now.
Lets see how things pan out. Peace! :bow:

if there is no one taking this project, then it will be my 6th to translate in my list, previously some member request me to sub it, i subbed some parts of it but the big problem arise when the new semester start, i am stuck with my project in creating a java games and php webpages so that is the reason for my super delay which normally i finish in 2-3weeks for 1 video. I will be waiting for my holiday before power subbing all those inside my list, currently my batsu experiment episode 1 is stuck at 4th minute ;( cant expect me to do the subs while thinking about my project because the idea will fly away …
December, i promise u guys i will be releasing lots of subbed video 8)

@Kanzaki, nice comprehension, makes sense we subbers are also in one time part of the community just trolling around, for the love of gaki we step out of the troll into the spotlight to do the subs so as we can spread the popularity of gaki around the world where subbers = language barrier breaker. 8) :bow:

[quote="DenshiDereku":1dgbhu60]
It’s not on purpose, it was my full (personal) intention to not instigate problems… I was wrong, I am sorry.

Besides the fact I have an ego (that with limited results am working on ridding of), I wouldn’t doubt there is some issue causing this anti-social behavior. I am going to go to the counseling services included with my tuition and work with them to figure out the source of this problem as it is apparent its too great of an issue for me to properly handle on my own. (This flame-war is just the last straw, there have been multiple incidents IRL that are supporting this decision as well)

I mention the latter information to indicate I’m doing something about it. When the 8th comes along, I will check with a computer currently under the IP ban to see if I am still banned or not. If I am still banned, I will respect the mods and boards decision, leave in peace, and make no attempts to retrieve materials to translate on these forums. If I am not banned, I will peacefully begin work on this video file.

Thank you,

DenshiDereku[/quote:1dgbhu60]

Thank you Derek for your maturity and understanding on your last message. You’ll be unbanned and we’re patiently waiting for your work.

Know that we very much respect and consider our subbers’ work. You’re one of them. Make us proud ;)

[quote="DenshiDereku":jp93tu8m]It’s not on purpose, it was my full (personal) intention to not instigate problems… I was wrong, I am sorry.

Thank you,

DenshiDereku[/quote:jp93tu8m]
Mad props to you. :clap:

I know we’re online and we don’t know each other, but I always feel that there should always be proper respect and conduct where ever we are. That is especially true on the Internet where written words are sometimes hard to forget. What you said here says a lot of your good character.

I’ve been quite a sick person from some months now and GnT antics have helped lightened my day. I look forward to these subs, but I look more forward in you being able to find what you need about yourself. Take care, and much respect to you.

Finals being over, these subs should be moving a lot more quickly. ;)

[quote="DenshiDereku":2uwpd3z7]Finals being over, these subs should be moving a lot more quickly. ;)[/quote:2uwpd3z7]

Alright! Thanks for the Update! :D

hi Denshi Dereku, can you give us an update ;) ?

Yes, this is why I came here… I am busier than ever. If someone else is looking to sub these feel free to go ahead and do the project, sorry about that… (grrr college >.>)