Welcome

Hello!

Super thank you for making this site!
This is absolutely awesome.
Everyday, I have been visiting this site more times than my facebook profile, lol

Keep up the good work.
Thanks to video uploaders.
Thanks to eng subbers.

More Power!

Hello,I’m new here. I’m a French fan of Gaki no Tsukai and I was very happy to find a site about this program.

Thank you for your work!!

:)

Well,what can I say,the Japanese actually got me to watch TV again,that is, Japanese Batsu games ^^

Hello to everyone here,I am so glad I found a fourm that has a huge fan base to one of the best TV shows ever to be found,I thank everyone for subbing, uploading and making this wonderful site for fans like me!

My first taste of Downtown no Gaki no Tsukai ya Arahende!! is on Youtube back in 2006 when I had found Yamasaki’s Piano Recital in that haunted school, that was so funny watching him screaming down the halls!!

And of course my first batsu game, who could forget, Don’t Laugh In High School, I have no idea how many shades of red i turned but I almost died laughing the first time I saw it, pure genius I say!!

So yes,I am glad to be part of such a huge fan base and I cant wait to see what they do next!! :D

[b:g8gfi72x]Hi all ! I’m Gaki_No_Outto !

I’m so happy to join your community !

I’m a great french fan of the Downtown Team, i discovered them with the “Silent Library” show and i completely loved them with the “Don’t laugh” series.

Its good to see that now there’s a website where all fans of them can meet and share videos, subtitles…it’s really cool !

I hope we will have fun ![/b:g8gfi72x]

I’m so glad that Gaki no Tsukai has this great community website. Keep up the good work all of you!

Thanks for all the subtitles and links to videos :}
I don’t think i’ve ever laughed so hard before i saw the batsu games :D

I’ll definitely keep seeding all torrents you guys upload here.

this site is awesome… you guys are the best…

and the site design!!!.. WOW IM SPEECHLESS…
its the same as the dowtown homepage…
did u guys got permition for it & stuff

if u did and actually got in contact with them…well

unreal… u guys have made the first breakthrough for the foreign fans of DOWNTOWN…

i hope they realize how popular they are outside of japan & visit london before they retire… hahaha… im only wishing…

thanks x 3

What’s Up People…This is a great GNT community here…Google is a great friend…I didn’t even know about this at all…SHAKURE FOR ALL!!! SHAKURE FOR ONE!!!

biggs: Indeed it is, I was surprised how well is this community organised and stuff. :)

Wow. I’m impressed, seriously :D

I’m a total Fan of the Downtown Duo. I also watch all the batsu games with my mother and we totally love it, especially Matsumoto and Hamada :D

Anyways, damn nice design, a friendly community, what do u need more? I love you guys! :D

Damn I cant believe I forgot to send you a message over on veoh biggs. I am glad ya found us though!

[quote:1o3cp2tp][i:1o3cp2tp]Originally posted by Homelessbrian[/i:1o3cp2tp]
Damn I cant believe I forgot to send you a message over on veoh biggs. I am glad ya found us though![/quote:1o3cp2tp]
Dang, You joined a gang and not invite the provider? Shame…SHAME!!! lol…but I can dig the site…looks like i’ll be sticking around here for awhile… :D

[quote:2ybboic6][i:2ybboic6]Originally posted by mrbiggs132[/i:2ybboic6]

[quote:2ybboic6][i:2ybboic6]Originally posted by Homelessbrian[/i:2ybboic6]
Damn I cant believe I forgot to send you a message over on veoh biggs. I am glad ya found us though![/quote:2ybboic6]
Dang, You joined a gang and not invite the provider? Shame…SHAME!!! lol…but I can dig the site…looks like i’ll be sticking around here for awhile… :D[/quote:2ybboic6]

…a very long while you mean :D

[quote:2naa1v8z][i:2naa1v8z]Originally posted by iniquiti[/i:2naa1v8z]

[quote:2naa1v8z][i:2naa1v8z]Originally posted by mrbiggs132[/i:2naa1v8z]

[quote:2naa1v8z][i:2naa1v8z]Originally posted by Homelessbrian[/i:2naa1v8z]
Damn I cant believe I forgot to send you a message over on veoh biggs. I am glad ya found us though![/quote:2naa1v8z]
Dang, You joined a gang and not invite the provider? Shame…SHAME!!! lol…but I can dig the site…looks like i’ll be sticking around here for awhile… :D[/quote:2naa1v8z]

…a very long while you mean :D[/quote:2naa1v8z]
CORRECTION: A VERY long while…Thank you iniquiti

Thanks for all your ups and welcome :)

[quote:2ve6xmln][i:2ve6xmln]Originally posted by Erhan[/i:2ve6xmln]
Thanks for all your ups and welcome :)[/quote:2ve6xmln]

Thanks for the love…

Welcome to biggs and everyone else ;)

[quote:1s9bv10o][i:1s9bv10o]Originally posted by Kanzaki[/i:1s9bv10o]
Welcome to biggs and everyone else ;)[/quote:1s9bv10o]
Thanks alot…

I am soooo relieved to have found this site! Good job putting this up for all English-speaking Downtown/Gaki fans!

I’m really hoping they’d come out with English-subbed DVDs but in the meantime all the info/vids/links on this site are great ;)

Sho-hei-heiii!!! Lol

All I can say is: THANK U JESUS FOR THIS SITE…!!

I’m a fan from Croatia, a lil bit of balkan joined the community xP…yaaay…!!

Anyway…love this site…yoroshiku!!!