What is your favorite batsu game thus far?

[quote:x5mowtt4][i:x5mowtt4]Originally posted by Akiner[/i:x5mowtt4]
also never seen police subs ;( [/quote:x5mowtt4]

Shibatabread recently finished subbing the Police one, you can check it out on his blog: [url:x5mowtt4]http://www.shibatabread.com/[/url:x5mowtt4]
Or if you prefer youtube, he’s also uploaded all the parts there.

Back on topic, my favourite batsu has to be the High-School one. Mainly because it was the first one I saw, and basically how I discovered the awesomeness that is Gaki no Tsukai.

If I were to make a complete list, it would probably be something like this:

1. High-School
  2. Hospital
  3. Police
  4. Newspaper
  5. Onsen 1
  6. Onsen 2

In Order

1. High School
  2. 24 Hour Tag
  3. Police
  4. Hotel
  5. Yagawara

I have yet to finish the rest of Hospital, Newpaper Agency and the Spa one.

High School is No. 1 because its the first Batsu Game of the Gaki series I’ve watched and found it extremely hilarious.

I love the “Show No Fear” segments in them too, like at the hospital, newspaper agency and the hotel. FUNNY AS!

hospital first for sure. that pitfall gets me everytime.

second would be a tie btween police, newspaper agency and 24 hour tag.

third hamadas trip to vladivostok that was hilarious with NiUra

and fourth would be pie hell that was a good one too

High School and Newspaper

Hospital :D

[quote:1sgszcbo][i:1sgszcbo]Originally posted by JLN2854[/i:1sgszcbo]
Something I never understood is why Matsumoto got scared the second and third time after going back to the bathroom? The first time was completely understandable, but why get scared when you know what’s there? I would have just closed my eyes OR ducked out of sight if I had to go that badly, lol.[/quote:1sgszcbo]

I think it’s a cultural thing (creepy woman with long hair stuff like the Ring). Plus, he was pretty worked up that night.

Personally, I’d have gone in the toilet. I don’t care if it is out of order… It’s got walls. :) I sure wouldn’t have tried going at the urinal with my else closed. It’s freaky enough having the woman pop up. Your imagination would go wild there with your eyes closed.

[quote:3bc0jagy][i:3bc0jagy]Originally posted by cobie_wan_kenobi[/i:3bc0jagy]
Hospital :D[/quote:3bc0jagy]

The hospital still gets me with the pitfalls.

in order :

1- High school
2- Hospital
3- Newspaper Agency
4-Onsen 1
5-Police Station
6-24 hour tag
7-Onsen 2

1.hospital
2.high school
3.police
4.newspaper
5.onsen 1
6.onsen 2

woo!

1. Hospital
  2. Onsen 1
  3. Newspaper Agency
  4. High School
  5. Onsen 2
  6. Police
  7. 24h Tag

haven’t yet seen the Hotel one :b

I love them all, but my favorites are, in order:

1. Hospital
  2. Newspaper
  3. Police

Newspaper and Hospital, though the latter was the first batsu game I saw, so it has sentimental value too, ha.

This is such a hard question to answer… I like all of them and depending on my mood I like one better than another.

I would have to say though my favorites in order would be…

1. Newspaper
  2. Police
  3. Hot Spring Batsu (The one with the darts)
  4. Hospital
  5. 24 Hour Tag
  6. Matsumoto Haunted Hotel
  7. Other Hot Spring Batsu

That list will change on any given day… Especially the number one spot… and I kind of get to a point where they all rank equally… I didn’t list the high school one since I haven’t really seen a good quality subbed version which usually adds to the enjoyment for me… but it would probably be in the top 4.

:unsure: Mhmmm…that’s a hard question
My favourite 3 are:

1. Newspaper
  2. Hospital
  3. Yugawara

I love the haunted Newspaper Agency, the pitfalls and the Star Wars torture. :shifty:

1. Police - shohei hey was just too funny
  2. Hospital - matsumoto getting thai kicked 3x is too funny
  3. Hotel Man - the dvd’s with the song with tanaka being hit twice = epic

this is very very tough… they are all very equal to me… i guess the only one that slightly, and i mean SLIGHTLY stands out a little more than the others is the high school one.

i currently began watching all of them agin, but in better quality being that the first time i saw all of them was in pieces via youtube. all this forum needs is rosetta stone japanese style so that we can learn the language and live happily ever after! :D

Hospital is my favorite. I’ll go a little different for second and say Itao’s own special batsu game. :D

The gym tag batsu game.

All pedophilia aside, you can’t top having 3 year olds rub their butt on a man’s face and watch him squirm. Then a second time with more 3 year olds and his best friend doing it too.

If they can find a way to top that then I’ll say that next one is my favorite, but seriously that was an EPIC punishment!

^^
yeah, that’s the best part of onigoko =)

my new favourite batsu game thus far

1. Hamada batsu game @ hamada’s trial. :lol:
    the song was totally EPIC!
  2. police staion. like it how they try to make each other laugh. and nishikawa’s segment!
  3. Onsen 1 batsu game. since this is the 1st batsu game i know. and the worst punishment.

This is a tough one. I would say my favorite

1. Hospital
  2. Tag
  3. High School
  4. Yugawara
  5. Hotel
  6. Hot Spring
  7. Police
  8. Newspaper

…sometimes it does change but Hospital will always be my favorite :D