What will it be the new Batsu Game 2014?

Wow!! That’s a great idea pal!! A prison!! Can be hilarious :rofl: :rofl:

I’ll just leave the suggestion I had 2 years ago here: [url:180qrj4x]http://gaki-no-tsukai.com/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=2957&start=30#p25895[/url:180qrj4x]

The only thing I’d be wary of with a prison setting is if it was just the Gaki cast being made to stand in front of a series of cells with a celebrity doing some act in each of them. :^)
But the chaos of a widescale prison breakout and the danger element of all the gangs and thugs around could be entertaining. :)

I also like the zoo idea and have thought about it too in the past. :D

I guess another idea might be staff at a theme park. Funny happenings with the park customers, accidents and incidents with the rides, having to act as ‘in-character’ guides or mascots for the park, helping security, checking out the first aid center or retail/entertainment area etc.
And of course a ramped up haunted mansion or ghost car ride for the scare segment! :devil:

Ooooooh. The theme park idea sounds good!

I can just imagine, during the mascot part, Hamada would have to wear the same Ryu-chan costume he wore on LINCOLN.

I don’t mind about the theme even if prison sounds cool !

I just wish they would change some segments, it seems to be the same scheme for a few years now. I don’t like the bus segment (and it’s freaking long sometimes), I don’t like to see Jimmy Onishi anymore too (His best bit was in the High School batsu, that’s all for me). I like the horror part at the end but it’s kinda the same every year, i wish they would change all this, replace it or improve it, because even if I love watching it, everybody (them included) will start to be bored very soon I guess… I also wonder why they are not sleeping anymore since 3/4 years, it’s more like a 18 hours batsu game now :'( They probably get old that’s all, but still, I love these parts.

Anyway, does anyone have any informations about this year? I guess they are shooting very soon if it’s not done already, official stuff should be out very quickly I guess.

No one knows nothing yet, there are just speculations in the japanese forums. But, it seems to be that we all agree in change some segments. Here are very good ideas. Just let’s hope that Suga-san and the crew feel the need for a change too

絶対に笑ってはいけない地球防衛軍
No Laughing Earth Defense Force

ガースー黒光り地球防衛軍
GAASUU KUROBIKARI DEFENSE FORCE OF EARTH

http://getnews.jp/archives/453210

i leave a suggestion on the official website about two years ago…also related to rangers…

Wow awesome! Thanks for the news!! :o

This sounds very different to previous themes, could be interesting! I wonder what the facility will look like? Maybe a high tech place with an underground base section? :?:

Also curious what costumes they’ll have, just the same ranger outfits as the 5 Rangers etc. or something different? Would laugh if Tsukitei is forced to cross-dress as a female superhero, not that he’d need much forcing which is probably why they started targeting the more reluctant Hamada. :rofl: But still, I’d like to see a return to Tsukitei getting something different for his costume too. :lol:

I guess there’s gonna be a lot of cheesy funny looking villains and monsters popping up all over the place. Can’t wait! :D

Here’s the leaked image of the Earth Defence sign at a little bit larger resolution:
[img:1fyv3ijw]http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/sonisoku/imgs/f/7/f717826b.jpg[/img:1fyv3ijw]

I think the idea of No Laughing Earth Defense Force is a great idea! I only worry is it might be like Spy in someways.

Hope they have to wear outfits like this! :D
[img:sbqbzttt]http://danstokurants.rangercentral.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/ultraman_1966_Patrulla-Cientifica-2.jpg[/img:sbqbzttt]
From Ultraman 1966 :rofl: :D

We know the following will happen.
1 Tanaka will get Tai-Kicked from a DVD and will fall down a lot.
2 Hōsei will get slapped!
3 Downtown will be left on there own again! that seems to happen more in the last couple games
4 Fujiwara will stutter and speak incoherently.
5 Deluxe will try it on with Endo but i think Matsumoto my be the target this year. :hug:

Also i think we will see Onigokko/Onii Tag again, But as Alien Tag Uchuujingokko?

Looking forward to it! :clap:

[quote="Dearka":qw4c9jvg]We know the following will happen.
2 Hōsei will get slapped![/quote:qw4c9jvg]

I can confirm that Hōsei stated recently he’s counting down the days to the slap :rofl:

http://yamasakigifs.tumblr.com/post/655 ... fs-sincere

[quote:qw4c9jvg]Also i think we will see Onigokko/Onii Tag again, But as Alien Tag Uchuujingokko? [/quote:qw4c9jvg]
I’d love a return of the tag game again like in the Spy batsu. :lol:

Well, they don’t let us down with the new theme for this year batsu, sounds different like [b:1kzawytk]Soudou[/b:1kzawytk] says. Sounds like a great idea!!! Themes out of the ordinary things of life :rofl: :rofl:

I really hope the return of Tag Onigoko as well :devil: :devil: Can’t wait!! I hope they make more changes too.

I think that those who says "Army" or "Ranger" were really close!!

[quote="Arlekin":m1qk3brp]I think that those who says "Army" or "Ranger" were really close!![/quote:m1qk3brp]

One of the ones people in Japan kept asking for was SDF (Self-Defence Forces), looks like they just took that and put it on a more universal scale with the EDF (Earth Defence Force). :rofl:

You never know but Godzilla might turn up! Or Sugazilla!! :lol:

Also got a feeling that the 5 rangers thing might pop up!

By the way, I wonder if they had to use "Defence Force of Earth" (DFE) on the sign instead of the more catchy "Earth Defence Force" (EDF) because of Sentai Series copyrights haha :rofl:

http://powerrangers.wikia.com/wiki/Earth_Defense_Force

I just can’t wait for the new things that they will come up during this year’s Batsu game. Honestly, the previous batsu games are becoming boring and quite dragging because they put so many things and people in it. They should take a more simpler approach and let the guys do their job.

My least favorite parts are the bus ride (super loooooong) and the scary part at the end.

I totally miss the sleeping part… Like the one in Police Batsu (Sho-hey-hey part is freaking hilarious and gets me everytime.)

I hope in this Earth Defense Force batsu, they will have their super powers or something like that. It would be super funny to see them try to have their food by farting just like in Gas Nuki.

Anyway, I am looking forward to this year’s batsu game.

:rofl: :D 8) :lol: :clap: :talk:

Haha nice theme! But last year when firemen came up everyone was speculating also and it ends up with enthusiastic teachers so wait and see… But if it is true that’s awesome, maybe we can expect some crappy monsters attacks and fighting from the team :D

Wait, so EDF or a similar SciFi-Military thing has been confirmed… ?

[quote="Ap2000":2fzpdy4n]Wait, so EDF or a similar SciFi-Military thing has been confirmed… ?[/quote:2fzpdy4n]

It’s just a leaked image like with the bus last year (though a little less confusing than the nun-Suga bus :rofl: ), so there is no official announcement from the Gaki team, I guess that’ll come whenever they hold their batsu conference thing.

There’s also the issue as to whether the image is legit (not Photoshopped). The article linked to mentions this as well. Though if people were gonna Photoshop fake Gaki signage I’d wonder why there wasn’t a lot more of them before now. :^)