Who else is in love with FF13?

I’m in chapter 5 and Lightining is becoming one of my favorite characters! She is so cool, anyway, the job system is somewhat entertained but the Cristarium still reminds me of the Sphere Grid in FFX…

im actually gona restart Final Fantasy 12 this month. i shamefully didn’t finish it when it came out. i know i know… thats terrible. i forgot what other games came out at the time that distracted me. but regardless its no excuse. ;(

vanille is too cute :inlove: but i see a lot of people hate her ;( . in game graphics are awesome imo and the videos omg :o

It was my first FF ever so i had high expectations, but the game so far for the first 2 hours was like running-fighting-cutscene-running-fighting-running-cutscene.

So i played it for 2 hours and never really wanted to finish it.

im a big square enix fan and i played the series from FF 1 to FF14 but FF13 is pretty lame. i think its a try to gain new fans, but its a heartbreaker for an old fan

the in game and cutscene graphics are awesome, the story is crap compared to FF7, FF8 and FF12.

hmmm I hated that i couldnt get Japanese voices.
The weapon upgrade system was stupid.

The storry is what i love about FF.

Other than that i loved it.

meh. disappointed; i hope they’ll actually make the next one more creative…

the characters were designed really well. everything about the game except the story was just plain amazing. the story wasn’t bad, just average.

I think FF13 is the same with ff12 and ff10. I played them coz I like the stories. The best one on my opinion is FF8.

I just started playing FF13, maybe I’ll need 3 month to finish it. I’m pretty busy with the other games.

i like the game, the graphics are amazing, but as alot of people say its not really explorable until a while into the game, actually…its almost near the end. Chapter 11 when you reach Gran Pulse is pretty amazing, great landscaping and graphics are great and you can go pretty far explore stuff then but its so much later on. I also don’t like the battle system 100% in this.

my team when you can choose was always hope, fang and lightening to me those 3 were the best ^^
i really liked hope! D; he was a great medic, synergist and ravager for me…i made sure to level him up well so he would be great support ^^

good game but i’m looking forward more to versus 13 now!

ok. im not trying to revive this topic. but lately as iv’e been watching tons of H!P material. i must say that Yoshizawa Hitomi could sooooo play a live version of Lighting. no joke! u must believe me people!!! its krazzzy! :rock: :rock: :rock: