Your suggestions to make the site better

I think it would be nice to have a faviCon.

What is a favicon?
It is a image displayed in the URL bar of most windows browsers.
Ex:YouTube

How to make one:

First select an icon that you want to represent the forum.
Then go to favicon.cc and upload be sure to select the option shrink to square then save.

It’ll be favicon.ico

For Erhan.

Erhan then needs to drop this file in the directory (public_HTML/www) of this website and we will then have a favicon.

– Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:18 pm –

By the way, we need to reenable the toplist.

hi hi !

i updated the kiki serie listing here viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1328&p=17101#p17101 with some links (to start)

tell me what do you think about that

soeey but this is in german also wenn ich mich einlogge udn dan sagen wir mal ins board index gehe dan auf das spy batsu klicke will ich mir die videos angucken also die links aber er loggt mcih automatich aus :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

Ja weil der Link ein www drin hat und du dich auf der Seite ohne www einloggst. So sollte es gehen: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1996

Only suggestion I can think of is finding some more subbers (can’t believe there are no more Japanese speaking Gaki No Tsukai fans) and regularly subbing episodes, starting with the more current ones, and as popularity expands, increasing to earlier episodes in free time.
This all would require more regular subbers, of course.

I suggest that the site should have to have:

:rock: a list of all subs :geek: a working chat box

If you could have like a sub menu to the new skits coming out cause i dunno what’s new if i’ve already seen it or not. Thanks love the site

[quote="tiroolmary":1q3ke7vp]I suggest that the site should have to have:

:rock: a list of all subs

[/quote:1q3ke7vp]

umm… already been done.

You could search for more translator’s who’re willing to throw their live’s away for our amusement :devil: :devil:

uploading videos on something other than veoh if possible cause veoh doesnt load in the UAE and a bunch of other countries :S

hi !

tell me if it’s a crazy idea or if i repeat myself ,

it should be cool to have a world map of users location. Each (user) should be able to add himself a flag or a point on his country if they want.

what do you think about it ?

[quote="pychtor":2sucsk93]hi !

it should be cool to have a world map of users location. Each (user) should be able to add himself a flag or a point on his country if they want.

what do you think about it ?[/quote:2sucsk93]

I love this one ;)

[quote="Kanzaki":gjsy59mx][quote="pychtor":gjsy59mx]hi !

what do you think about it ?[/quote:gjsy59mx]

I love this one ;)[/quote:gjsy59mx]

I second that

I’ll work on it when I finish my exams after mid-june ;)

How bout a sync list of all the episodes here so when somebody is looking for a episode of the past, they can click the thread…if ya get me…

hiii !

excuse me mrbiggs to make a combobreaker to your idea ;)
but to (re)talk about the map project, i found that if it can help you kanzaki http://www.revolvermaps.com/

yo

And again… a working chatbox, I had to restart my router 15 times to make it work :sweat: :sweat:

Thanks psychtor, I implemented it. Now, each time a member arrives a little dot will show his location.

Map is cool guys.

[quote="SpikeBender":1b6vkoip]Map is cool guys.[/quote:1b6vkoip]

yea the dots are everywere in the world! except asia and japan :^)

you can get a 3D model of it when ou click on it