2010 FIFA World Cup

Many TV commentators in Brazil forgot about Germany when enlisting this Cup’s favorites. [i:164pyp6v]touché[/i:164pyp6v]. That means “do more research before talking”

Japan’s group is coming up next. “Nervous” is a word that describes me right now…

Comes as no surprise to anyone I think - Denmark lost 2-0 to Netherlands.

It’s soon time for Japan to play! :D
Can’t wait!

I feel nervous about Japan-Cameroon, but I fear the worst for Japan-Netherlands.

And they gave the own goal to the wrong guy, the ball hit the back of another one, that’s too bad for him…

yea, very unlucky.

Shunsuke Nakamura is still on the national team, right?
He isn’t part of the 11 playing right now… hopefully he’ll come in later. He’s a great player!

[quote:3dha5dck][i:3dha5dck]Originally posted by Outlaws0023[/i:3dha5dck]
yea, very unlucky.

Shunsuke Nakamura is still on the national team, right?
He isn’t part of the 11 playing right now… hopefully he’ll come in later. He’s a great player![/quote:3dha5dck]

yeah right, he’s in the 23 players list. He might be a “2nd Half Savior”, something like that.

But no one in Japan can shoot a free kick like him. He’s awesome.

Lol, I love Maradonna, he’s such a character :D

Anyways, don’t really care who takes it. Was a bit disappointed in England.
Guess I was fairly pleased with Holland’s result, even though I only saw about 15min of it :lol:

I have no doubt Holland will advance to the next round, I think they had a relatively easy draw. Denmark was probably their most dangerous opponent.

My prediction for Holland: Quarterfinals and lose by penalties -_-;;

Japan scored!!
Keisuke Honda scored!

EDIT: the game’s over now and Japan kept the 1-0 lead!
Now they just need to win over Denmark…

WOOOHOOOO!! Japan won!!

Now those “masters of the truth” of Brazilian TV doesn’t know what to say. they predicted an easy victory for Cameroon. [b:ujby2xz7]so what??[/b:ujby2xz7]

Still afraid of the Netherlands game indeed. My hope is a draw between Denmark and Cameroon, than Japna try an “all-or-nothing” game against Denmark.

Argentina loves playing in Africa…
[img:ti69wcuo]http://i49.tinypic.com/34j3cyo.jpg[/img:ti69wcuo]

Haha great picture! ^^

When’s Japan gonna play again?

mexico won! sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

[quote:3s263z1x]When’s Japan gonna play again? [/quote:3s263z1x]

This saturday, 14:30 local time. Unfortunately I’ve got to work that day ;(. It’ll be quiet that afternoon, that’s for sure.

[quote:mdealsro][i:mdealsro]Originally posted by Tokamak[/i:mdealsro]

[quote:mdealsro]When’s Japan gonna play again? [/quote:mdealsro]

This saturday, 14:30 local time. Unfortunately I’ve got to work that day ;(. It’ll be quiet that afternoon, that’s for sure.[/quote:mdealsro]
ok thx for the info. I’ll definitely watch it!:smiley:

Japan’s gonna have a heck of a challenge… [b:312ao6uv][color=orange:312ao6uv]HOLLAND[/color:312ao6uv].[/b:312ao6uv]

Way to go Mexico!!! Almost at next round.

Chile 1 - 0 honduras

YEAH!!

[size=134:1z614s9c][color=blue:1z614s9c]!!!Go[/color:1z614s9c] [color=grey:1z614s9c]Fran[/color:1z614s9c][color=red:1z614s9c]ce!!![/color:1z614s9c]
[SIZE=18][color=green:1z614s9c]!!!Go[/color:1z614s9c] [color=yellow:1z614s9c]Portu[/color:1z614s9c][color=red:1z614s9c]gal!!![/color:1z614s9c][/size:1z614s9c]
[size=167:1z614s9c][color=grey:1z614s9c]!!!Go[/color:1z614s9c] [color=red:1z614s9c]Jap[/color:1z614s9c][color=grey:1z614s9c]an!!![/color:1z614s9c][/size:1z614s9c]
[/SIZE]

" :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:"

ummmm france lost OomizuuoO… just fyi… :shifty:

Germany’s failing at the moment, Klose got a red card and now Serbia is leading 1-0… I have very high hopes for tomorrows Netherlands - Japan, but that’s mainly because I’m Dutch myself. It really is a shame that now I support Japan too, they get drawn in the same group as my own country…

I always thought of Czech Republic and France as entertaining and good teams, but the Czech didn’t even make it to South Africa (whereas Slovakia did!!) and France is already over… Where did it go wrong? (Never mind: Czech Republic misses Nedved and Koller, and France has a weird coach and no Zidane, and everybody else is just too old)

It’s just bad luck that Group E’s number 2 (Japan??) (let’s just say Holland gets 1st) faces Italy (Group F number 1) in the second round…

[quote:9klc41a0][i:9klc41a0]Originally posted by Ezoghoul[/i:9klc41a0]
ummmm france lost OomizuuoO… just fyi… :shifty:[/quote:9klc41a0]

=( yeah I know , I know… they’re not playing like they wanna win or something else… they’re falling … Let’s see what Portugal and Japan are going to do …

^^D