[Complete] No-Laughing in Yugawara (2004)

[quote="iniquiti":29i017wg][quote="zurui":29i017wg]Hardsub version now available on my blog for those of you that needs it.[/quote:29i017wg]

Your signature looks familiar :lol: [/quote:29i017wg]

lol did you make one like this too?

[quote="zurui":2uhpoeor][quote="iniquiti":2uhpoeor][quote="zurui":2uhpoeor]Hardsub version now available on my blog for those of you that needs it.[/quote:2uhpoeor]

Your signature looks familiar :lol: [/quote:2uhpoeor]

lol did you make one like this too?[/quote:2uhpoeor]

Yea xD

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2165&p=18496#p16541

[quote:1ojb8bna]Yea xD

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2165&p=18496#p16541[/quote:1ojb8bna]

Great minds think alike ;)

aww Zurui quit hittin on da girl :lol:

Cool!!! Thanks!!!

Thank you I love this batsu game.

MU link not working… it says temporarly unavaible 0…

What a glorious day!!!
[img:4a9rehrd]http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll70/CharlieAG/The_Dancing_Empire_by_scrappster.gif[/img:4a9rehrd]
Thanks Shadi and Zurui!!!

Much thanks.

much thanks to everyone, the previous subs were just barely adequate for the many years but always wanted this full translation, I always figured Tanaka spoke english with "Oh My God" at the Suga student poster (maybe my favorite thing in the whole batsu) but wasn’t 100% sure (then again I miss the most obvious things) and above and beyond for translating Suga-san’s message in the Onsen Pamphlet :clap: :clap:

this is the batsu that made me fall in love with the members, so much so, that when i plan my first trip to Japan someday, in between Tokyo and Osaka, must stay a night in Yugawara

Bravo to everyone involved, my gratitude for your work is eternal

thank you so much ive been looking for this one for such a long time =)

ShadiHD and Zurui, you folks are the best. You both have my deepest gratitude for your efforts. You have made a great many people happy! :clap:

anychance of a mu link for the hardsubbed version??

fileshare isnt my friend anymore

Thanks you guys, since long time i’m waiting for the full sub thx :clap: ;)

[quote="kommy33":3th451w9]anychance of a mu link for the hardsubbed version??

fileshare isnt my friend anymore[/quote:3th451w9]

You’ll find it on zurui’s blog

been there tried that its a fileshare link and fileshare aint my friend constantly get captcha fail or wait 900 seconds everytime i try

Thank you so much!

I had to register myself to this magnificent forum just to thank you for the subtitles! :D

its been too long. thank you sir! :clap:

Thanks VERY MUCH!!! You make another person Very Happy!!! :D :D :D