[Complete] No-Laughing in Yugawara (2004)

Yosha’!!! Great thanks guys! you’ve made my day XD ehehehe
Keep up the good job!

:bow:

kickasssss great stuff guys! million thanx ShadiHD & Zurui

Hey Guys, I’m using the video from viewtopic.php?f=9&t=40, but around the 19th to 20th minute mark, the subs and the video goes out of sync. Does anyone else have this problem?

download the DVD version of the show my friend ;)

Thank you Shadi.
Tislem hal iden. Min wen t3alamet Japanese?

Thank you very much!!! I waited so long for this… i had the incomplete!

Greetings from PORTUGAL 8) :clap: :bow:

thank you sooooo much!!! :clap: :rock:

Thanks for sharing the subs!! I want to see this, sounds interesting and its the only batsu i’m left to see :D

Thanks, your are the best!!!

Thanks very much!! :D :D :D :D

erm… could anyone possibly give me another link pliz… huhu… MU is not working in my country rite now… plisss… i need it so much… thanx a lot in advance ! ;)

– 19.06.2011, 18:20 –

fileserve is also not working… huhu… erm can anyone give me MF or RS link?? i’m beggin u… ;(

I’ll see what I can do

thx waited far tooo long~~!!! awesome work man~~

can someone upload the subs to mediafire or other than megaupload or fileserve? i really appreciate if someone do that… thank you :)

My country have this ban thing going on, plus i don’t think that megaupload would go offline…
Anybody can help upload the subtitles? not fileshare though… mediafire would be nice =)

OMG!!! Finally I can watch full Yugawara… Thank you Shadi! Thank You Zurui!! You guys are the best!! :rock:

Been trying to watch this with some crappy subs. You were the heros I needed but didnt deserve

[url:216d10k1]http://www.mediafire.com/?anpy66e878l9h9j[/url:216d10k1]

hey can someone give me the eng sub link at any site other than megaupload and fileserve like rapidshare or mediafire, cuz they’re blocked where i’m from…plz help me! thanks!

Thank you so much. This means a lot. ;)