[Downloads] Spy Batsu HD Subtitle Complete

[quote="matsum0t0":33a9maoq][quote="germanplumber":33a9maoq]The 720p links are there on shibatabread’s site, but the problem is the 720p subs stop being synced around 1 hour and 30 minutes into the 720p video. I can confirm this 100% because I downloaded all 3 links of the subs. The SD version subs are great, but I’ve got a 50" plasma so I need at least 720p for the quality I’m after. It’s not like they are off by minutes, but I’d say at least few seconds, and then it gets progressively worse.

It looks like currently, you have to SD or 1080p if you want no sync problems.[/quote:33a9maoq]

Yep, same problem here. Looks like I’ll have to download the 1080p version until it gets fixed. I tried fixing it myself but the sub program confused the hell out of me :X[/quote:33a9maoq]

Same was happening to me but it was really easy to fix. Download Aegisub, open Shibata’s subtitle file, then search for the line "Announcing the Suga HS Basketball Club’s 10 year reunion" (which was the first line out of sync). Select from that line until the last one, and sync the files to delay +0.6s only to the selected lines. Save the file, and done ^^

Hope this helps.

EDIT: With the adjustment they are perfectly synced until the end.

I have all the lines highlighted with Aegisub, but how to delay them? I know I dumb when I say this, but like what button/icon do you press to do that?

I found the time shift and I believe that is how you do it, but for some reason, with the time you specified, it still doesn’t seem correct (More than likely I’m doing something wrong). Anyway you can post your fixed .ass file for the 720p rip?

They meant to put 6 seconds rather than 0.6 seconds it seems, I’ve uploaded a version with this fix in place. I haven’t watched it all the way through yet, but it should be fine.

for use with "Gaki no Tsukai (2010.12.31SP) No Laughing Spy 24h [29.97fps] [HD] [720p].mp4" only!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J57RZWRB

Edit:

I finished, the syncing is 100% fine. Thanks so much to ShibataBread and his subbing team for all the hard work they did! :)

[quote="spiffstah":13hbp3da]They meant to put 6 seconds rather than 0.6 seconds it seems, I’ve uploaded a version with this fix in place. I haven’t watched it all the way through yet, but it should be fine.

for use with "Gaki no Tsukai (2010.12.31SP) No Laughing Spy 24h [29.97fps] [HD] [720p].mp4" only!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J57RZWRB

Edit:

Fixed it by .3 seconds, was off a little. should now be perfect.

Edit 2:

The syncing seems to be changing throughout, I’ll continue to update it if I have any more problems, but for now it is perfectly synced up to the 3:40:00 (As far as I’ve watched so far)[/quote:13hbp3da]

Thank you so much! The sub file works perfectly now :clap:

You are amazing! Thanks so much for the subs, been waiting for so long to watch this!

THANKS! :D :D :D :D :D :D

When i use MPC with these subs there are no colours and right at the beggining it doesnt seem like the translation team list doesn’t fit in the video screen properly.when i try to use other subs with it it always says unknown style found "bookman normal" changed to default. so i just redid the 720p sub and changed the bookman normal style to the speakover style in aerialsub and it works fine now on the 1080p video. i would upload my revision but i don’t really know how to atm.

all u need is the fonts to play with mpc. i m not having any problems just default font as aerial. and thats not a big deal.

Thx for the subs but… *.ssa (even if it’s .ass the other way) isn’t really recognized by video players (that is NOT WMP). So, I open this up in Aegisub and converted it to .ass. Then, opened it in VLC as VLC habitually do things better with subtitles instead of my usual The KMPlayer. But everything was just too big. So, I tried it in The KMPlayer. It worked well but… they aren’t color coded and TheKMplayer is VERY bad at subtitles styling (replace everything with his own styles).

So, still waiting for a coded 1080P from the original script. :(

can you upload the 720p subs to another website? Rapidshare or filesonic or Oron? I can’t access Megaupload! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

[quote="snakeface":2sr24ecb]can you upload the 720p subs to another website? Rapidshare or filesonic or Oron? I can’t access Megaupload! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!![/quote:2sr24ecb]

http://rapidshare.com/files/457195523/G ... e-Sync.ass

^___^

perhaps this is just happening to me, but all those first page links dont work right for me :( they 1- show as white text and 2- appear half off screen. Any help guys?

[quote="crazymonkey":36gx2f7u]perhaps this is just happening to me, but all those first page links dont work right for me :( they 1- show as white text and 2- appear half off screen. Any help guys?[/quote:36gx2f7u]

Are you using VLC Media Player?

This seems to be a size problem, nothing to do with the sub file in itself. Try using VLC Media Player with all options set as default.

[quote="Kanzaki":1hdx8znb][quote="crazymonkey":1hdx8znb]perhaps this is just happening to me, but all those first page links dont work right for me :( they 1- show as white text and 2- appear half off screen. Any help guys?[/quote:1hdx8znb]

Are you using VLC Media Player?

This seems to be a size problem, nothing to do with the sub file in itself. Try using VLC Media Player with all options set as default.[/quote:1hdx8znb]i was using VLC. and by the looks of it the sub options are set to default

– 17.04.2011, 01:24 –

correction - it appears to be working now… i went to full screen then back after saving ptions now i see it in small. thanks

correction again - it was the wrong subs that i had; it was the ones that go out of sync at 1hr:42. These ones are still too big in vlc and everything is default

Edit - tried a different one - the start is still off the screen, but the rest seems to be white and on screen at least… are there other coloured subs due?

timing is way off from 23:59. Is there anyway I add time space to the program with out having to go line by line to fix it? :(

[quote="Shiyamirai":3je1qq5k]timing is way off from 23:59. Is there anyway I add time space to the program with out having to go line by line to fix it? :([/quote:3je1qq5k]

If you have the 720p HD version, get the new sub file on the first post of this thread.

Much thanks for the subtitles but I can’t access any of the files. I use the VLC application for a Mac Version 10.5.8 but all of the download files don’t work for me. Can I have help?

[quote="Watermia":ihbz2gu9]Much thanks for the subtitles but I can’t access any of the files. I use the VLC application for a Mac Version 10.5.8 but all of the download files don’t work for me. Can I have help?[/quote:ihbz2gu9]
sorry, i have never use mac before so i don’t really know how it works there ;(

[quote="snakeface":23qh4yff]can you upload the 720p subs to another website? Rapidshare or filesonic or Oron? I can’t access Megaupload! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!![/quote:23qh4yff]

ya, agree…my fucking country banned megaupload =(

Here’s a mediafire mirror:

http://www.mediafire.com/?n51oxddrs0k8j24

Jiarrhea, what country is that?