Favorite Gaki Member(s)

1.Matsumoto
2. Endo
3. Hamada
4.Tanaka
5.Yamasaki

But really just the cast as a whole makes everything what it is

Can’t rate them lol but I like matsumoto cos he LOVES to laugh haha and next would be yamasaki! he’s cute lol

and HEIPO! I like him, he’s funny ^^ I like his laughter lols matsumoto and heipo have the best laughter haha

this is tough… all of them really do add their own flare to it.

Hamada - super sadistic which is awesome. and his monkey lookin face is hilarious.

Matsumoto - i like that he breaks the most and laughs all the time, especially during skits. him trying to act angry/sad on the sports challenge series is just too funny.

Endo - is the cool guy and i find it very funny when hes trying to contain himself from laughing on Cant laugh batsu’s.

Tanaka - is the subtle quiet giant of the crew. his gayness and his uncoordinated self cracks you up.

Yamasaki - his facial expressions, crying sessions, singing sessions, and the fact that he can take a beating or slapping to the face makes for some GREAT television.

Itao - his seriousness and lack of expression is so great. and that’s the genius of him.

and i would just like to mention that i am absolutely in love with Chiaki… she is sooo gorgeous to me!!! so is the sadistic doctor. im not into pain for pleasure by any means, but man… she is hot!!!

I love love love Hamada. I don’t know why. Just things like how the others always get mad at him because his natural face is a smirk, and he can always make the others laugh just by giving them a look with that face of his. It’s dangerous!

Also when he was a nurse, the way he kept showing his garter did me in. He has nice legs, hahaha.

But I really do love all of them. Endou would be my second favourite, because he’s hot and I love the stupid things he says. Like in the Newspaper BG, when “Deluxe” was grading all the men and stormed off the bus, and he says, “You know, Deluxe might not be so bad with some weight loss…”

And the rest of the guys are like “…why would you even say that?” LOL

[quote:2u82vara][i:2u82vara]Originally posted by laurachan[/i:2u82vara]
I love love love Hamada. I don’t know why. Just things like how the others always get mad at him because his natural face is a smirk, and he can always make the others laugh just by giving them a look with that face of his. It’s dangerous!

Also when he was a nurse, the way he kept showing his garter did me in. He has nice legs, hahaha.

But I really do love all of them. Endou would be my second favourite, because he’s hot and I love the stupid things he says. Like in the Newspaper BG, when “Deluxe” was grading all the men and stormed off the bus, and he says, “You know, Deluxe might not be so bad with some weight loss…”

And the rest of the guys are like “…why would you even say that?” LOL[/quote:2u82vara]

I believe it was Hamada who said “if Deluxe was thin, he’d be a handsome guy, no?” which, IMO, made the entire bus-stop worthy of a long laugh xD

No, it was definitely Endou. I saw that episode when it aired on TV, and Hamada would never say anything that nice! The nicest thing I’ve ever seen Hamada do is light a girl’s cigarette for her. :]

[quote:1s8967ya][i:1s8967ya]Originally posted by laurachan[/i:1s8967ya]
No, it was definitely Endou. I saw that episode when it aired on TV, and Hamada would never say anything that nice! The nicest thing I’ve ever seen Hamada do is light a girl’s cigarette for her. :][/quote:1s8967ya]

…I looked through it and, I don’t know if you were talking about this part:

[yt]zrdpin0DE0Y[/yt]

Skip to 3:00 and you can definitely hear Hamada’s voice, the Japanese subtitles blue indicating Hamada’s speech color, and then Endou just giving that pause of muffled laughter.

I don’t know how else to prove it, sorry D:

Hamada CAN be nice. Being sadistic is not a persona he abuses (pun intended) unless it’s a scripted segment or something he thinks is wrong (a [i:1s8967ya]lot [/i:1s8967ya]of things :P). I think he did a really good training of being sadistic but, even though he DOES have the balls to abuse, he’s really a nice guy. And I don’t mean by chivalry or something, but as an attribute.

I dunno, it’s my own opinion after watching and observing one of my favorite Gaki members for a long time.

1.Matsumoto
and then Hamada :D and Yamazaki :3

1.Matsumoto
2.Hamada and then Yamazaki :3

Sorry
for the doppel Post DX trippel XD
my i-net SUCKS T_T
Gomen~~~

[quote:3mzzt0k4][i:3mzzt0k4]Originally posted by iniquiti[/i:3mzzt0k4]

[quote:3mzzt0k4][i:3mzzt0k4]Originally posted by laurachan[/i:3mzzt0k4]
No, it was definitely Endou. I saw that episode when it aired on TV, and Hamada would never say anything that nice! The nicest thing I’ve ever seen Hamada do is light a girl’s cigarette for her. :][/quote:3mzzt0k4]

…I looked through it and, I don’t know if you were talking about this part:

[yt]zrdpin0DE0Y[/yt]

Skip to 3:00 and you can definitely hear Hamada’s voice, the Japanese subtitles blue indicating Hamada’s speech color, and then Endou just giving that pause of muffled laughter.

I don’t know how else to prove it, sorry D:

Hamada CAN be nice. Being sadistic is not a persona he abuses (pun intended) unless it’s a scripted segment or something he thinks is wrong (a [i:3mzzt0k4]lot [/i:3mzzt0k4]of things :P). I think he did a really good training of being sadistic but, even though he DOES have the balls to abuse, he’s really a nice guy. And I don’t mean by chivalry or something, but as an attribute.

I dunno, it’s my own opinion after watching and observing one of my favorite Gaki members for a long time.[/quote:3mzzt0k4]

Man I just love ur signature <3

matsumoto is my favourite alll tiimmmeee :)

the second is endo! hamada in the third. hahha

[quote:11351cw6][i:11351cw6]Originally posted by ShadiHD[/i:11351cw6]

Man I just love ur signature <3[/quote:11351cw6]

Yours made me laugh xD

[quote:3rtnmknd][i:3rtnmknd]Originally posted by iniquiti[/i:3rtnmknd]

[quote:3rtnmknd][i:3rtnmknd]Originally posted by ShadiHD[/i:3rtnmknd]

Man I just love ur signature <3[/quote:3rtnmknd]

Yours made me laugh xD[/quote:3rtnmknd]

yea, his forehead is definitely screwed now

im one of those who have really hard time to choose, i love them all really and it kind of depends on the situation :)

ultimately i have to say probably matsumoto would be my favorite, since he never fails to crack me up, but i also love tanakas facial expressions

and since theres no introduction part of the forum, see this as my official semi-introduction :] love all the stuff you got going here!

my favourite gaki cast is: SHOJI MURAKAMI!!! he’s really funny he makes the guys laugh everytime with his subtle antics.

but gaki characters, yamazaki’s my favorite but i dislike him when he’s acting like a whining baby. take it like a man!

i love all the 5 regular cast…

and

the only super sadist female cast Nishikawa Ayako… xD

tanaka tanaka tanaka-san!~~~

watch him here, really funny!

[url:1oz539ev]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee4gWl7EIJE[/url:1oz539ev]

(sort of a contest b/n comedians. downtown was the host… don’t really know what show this was from though…)

(great site!thaaa~~nks!!)

[quote:1674f6as][i:1674f6as]Originally posted by deidarasan[/i:1674f6as]
tanaka tanaka tanaka-san!~~~

watch him here, really funny!

[url:1674f6as]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee4gWl7EIJE[/url:1674f6as]

(sort of a contest b/n comedians. downtown was the host… don’t really know what show this was from though…)

(great site!thaaa~~nks!!)[/quote:1674f6as]

There is already a post of that video here: [url:1674f6as]http://www.gaki-no-tsukai.com/thread.php?threadid=377[/url:1674f6as]

He is really talented when it comes down to it :]

ooops! sorry, didn’t know the vid w/ tanaka was already posted… :D

tanaka is the best! for me anyway…
hamada is my next favorite. maybe i’m an S too? :evil:

then it’s a tie b/n matsumoto and endo.
don’t really like yamasaki that much…but hey! GnT would feel incomplete w/o him, ne?

;)