High School Batsu

Wow so much detail, best sub I’ve seen, better get an A for your final.

hey guys i just downloaded these subs… i use VLC player so i was trying to load them and it didnt work so then i used subtitle workshop to convert them to another format (dvd subtitle) but i cant even open them the subtitle workshop program gives me this error "the file … is a bad subtitle or an unsupported format. pls help

^ that is weird, because I just downloaded, changed the name, and played it. Did you rename the file so that it is the same as the actual video file? (i.e. video name “school batsu”, then ass file name “school batsu.ass”)

I don’t think using other subtitle workshops are worth the time. anything else you can comment on, reasons why it may not work?

[quote:281d61lf][i:281d61lf]Originally posted by MinorInfection[/i:281d61lf]
^ that is weird, because I just downloaded, changed the name, and played it. Did you rename the file so that it is the same as the actual video file? (i.e. video name “school batsu”, then ass file name “school batsu.ass”)

I don’t think using other subtitle workshops are worth the time. anything else you can comment on, reasons why it may not work?[/quote:281d61lf]i just tried to rename the file exactly the same as the video file but its not working… what player are you guys using ? Im using VLC.

^ I also use VLC. I’ll try to find and see what might be wrong with the video.

You can watch the vids fine, without subs, right? It’s when you try to upload the subs that everything goes awry…

[quote:23p9har6][i:23p9har6]Originally posted by MinorInfection[/i:23p9har6]

You can watch the vids fine, without subs, right? It’s when you try to upload the subs that everything goes awry…[/quote:23p9har6]i renamed the file correctly… yes theres no problem when i open the video. but when i go to video>subtitles>load file and select the .ass file nothing happens… no subtitles but the video keeps going.

[quote:2mrmi38r][i:2mrmi38r]Originally posted by carlito27[/i:2mrmi38r]

[quote:2mrmi38r][i:2mrmi38r]Originally posted by MinorInfection[/i:2mrmi38r]

You can watch the vids fine, without subs, right? It’s when you try to upload the subs that everything goes awry…[/quote:2mrmi38r]i renamed the file correctly… yes theres no problem when i open the video. but when i go to video>subtitles>load file and select the .ass file nothing happens… no subtitles but the video keeps going.[/quote:2mrmi38r]

try updating ur VLC player

[quote:gelyd5rd][i:gelyd5rd]Originally posted by ShadiHD[/i:gelyd5rd]

[quote:gelyd5rd][i:gelyd5rd]Originally posted by carlito27[/i:gelyd5rd]

[quote:gelyd5rd][i:gelyd5rd]Originally posted by MinorInfection[/i:gelyd5rd]

You can watch the vids fine, without subs, right? It’s when you try to upload the subs that everything goes awry…[/quote:gelyd5rd]i renamed the file correctly… yes theres no problem when i open the video. but when i go to video>subtitles>load file and select the .ass file nothing happens… no subtitles but the video keeps going.[/quote:gelyd5rd]

try updating ur VLC player[/quote:gelyd5rd]LOL it worked thanks !

[quote:3m7c5h3r]LOL it worked thanks ![/quote:3m7c5h3r]

see I told u :P

am not calling my self an expert but lotta of problems came across me and I fixed them

Any updates on how it’s going Sutekidayo? :D

great subs! can’t wait for the final!:slight_smile:

the best sub I have ever seen keep it up

still no update for this one eh?

I can’t seem to download the sub demo on Rapidshare… it keeps saying I HAVE to be a premium user…

[quote:3vmjtzu5][i:3vmjtzu5]Originally posted by Crosses[/i:3vmjtzu5]
I can’t seem to download the sub demo on Rapidshare… it keeps saying I HAVE to be a premium user…[/quote:3vmjtzu5]

Mediafire mirror: [url:3vmjtzu5]http://www.mediafire.com/?zbmzkmikzni[/url:3vmjtzu5]

When will shibata bread release his subs?

[quote:2iti194e][i:2iti194e]Originally posted by kokkie[/i:2iti194e]
When will shibata bread release his subs?[/quote:2iti194e]

Very soon, please be patient, he needs time to time it ;)

Sure i get it. I subbed some my self and timing is 1 of the most boring things to do, so now i only transelate. It’s a lot easier.

I would be grateful to help with time setting if you would ever need someone for that. It’s always great to see people help with creating new content:)

I’m planning to translate this episode and some others to dutch but that wil take a while. And i have to wait till it’s released.