High School Batsu

I’m also dutch, but translating to dutch? I don’t that would be a usefull idea. Almost all people who come on the internet AND find this site are capable of reading some english in any way.

I won’t hold you back, but in my opinion: It isn’t a good idea.

Owk but i know a lot of gaki fans that are dutch and the aren’t to well with searching for subtitels. So i will put them on another site that is for dutch movies (film-torrents.nl). And the can get them from that site.

Sure thing, and it would be even better if they get to know this site 2. Free advertising is never bad:)

I can’t advertise there because i will get a ban. But i will advertise in my sub to this site. :D

translating into other than English is good Idea but not for this place :P

Man, AWESOME JOB, looks great! =D

is this completed subs?

sorry ive just realised lol ive got the morizaemon ones if you need help with the translation and what not, there pretty rubbish quality though

One very big mistake in the subs: His name is Fuji[i:3h9383g8]wara[/i:3h9383g8], [b:3h9383g8]not[/b:3h9383g8] Fuji[i:3h9383g8]kumi[/i:3h9383g8].

[quote:1u7qs2vh][i:1u7qs2vh]Originally posted by mulrich[/i:1u7qs2vh]
One very big mistake in the subs: His name is Fuji[i:1u7qs2vh]wara[/i:1u7qs2vh], [b:1u7qs2vh]not[/b:1u7qs2vh] Fuji[i:1u7qs2vh]kumi[/i:1u7qs2vh].[/quote:1u7qs2vh]

His name is Fujiwara, but he is parodying the main character from Gokusen, Yankumi sensei.
Fujiwara + Yankumi - Yan - Wara = Fujikumi.

these subtitles are being Idle for a ridiculously way too long now … :rolleyes:

sooooooooo…i guess there not going to be done thats a shame

relax its only been about a month and a half since last update, ive waited longer for a lot of other subs. however he did say that he was gonna turn it in as a school project final, and i think midterms are pretty soon

I really wouldn’t know why he doesn’t give out any updates…

Mabye his project is a secret and he is trying to hide it from his classmates :evil:

when is this sub ging to be completed?

Great news! I just had an conversation with Sutekidayo and he told me that he is reaching the last 20 minutes of the batsu! He has some famillie business to take of arround new year but after them he will finish up the subs.

An end has come in sight!

this is indeed good news!!!
im so looking forward to it!!!
thanks Slayeer for following up on it!

im going to cheer for you Sutekidayo! May you have a prosperous new year!

:P

Great JOB!

Thats awesome… ive been tempted to start the High School one, but ive just started watching the Matsumoto Haunted Hotel now. So ill wait for the completed subs. :D

How long do you think it’s gonna take?