How did you discover Gaki No Tsukai

I watched youtube with a friend out of boredom. Then we saw some
Japanese pranks like the toilet prank. After that we want more of this![img:3buaecfo]http://www.gaki-no-tsukai.com/images/icons/icon8.gif[/img:3buaecfo]
And so we ended up with silent library, english lesson, pie hell! etc.
We shit our pants and laughed the whole night till morning [img:3buaecfo]http://www.gaki-no-tsukai.com/images/icons/icon18.gif[/img:3buaecfo]

[quote:jscwlqja][i:jscwlqja]Originally posted by Guntaku[/i:jscwlqja]
I watched youtube with a friend out of boredom. Then we saw some
Japanese pranks like the toilet prank. After that we want more of this![img:jscwlqja]http://www.gaki-no-tsukai.com/images/icons/icon8.gif[/img:jscwlqja]
And so we ended up with silent library, english lesson, pie hell! etc.
We shit our pants and laughed the whole night till morning [img:jscwlqja]http://www.gaki-no-tsukai.com/images/icons/icon18.gif[/img:jscwlqja][/quote:jscwlqja]

Exacly how I found it also. 8)

Well I also watched the english lesson one but didnt search for GNT. I saw Dainiponjin then and remembered Matsumotos face and searched for his name and found the infos on Wikipedia.

mines got to be the tongue twister nut slapper clip on youtube. matsumoto had me rolling.

when i saw “Silent Library” i got interested on watching more, and one video led to another, now i’m an addict :P

My first encounter was before I even knew they were Gaki. It’s a close tie, but it was either the tongue twister chinko machine or Tanaka getting driven around like crazy in the taxi. Then it was Jimmy and the engrish lesson, and then the misc others.

I was always interested in Japanese stuff, mostly Japanese game shows. I saw a clip of the English speaking in the Do not Laugh High School game. I nearly fell out of my chair at the “ten ten” part. I then began to recognize some of the characters in other clips. I did some research…and met face to face with Gaki no Tsukai. More clips led to full episodes, batsu games, and other things. And that led to this place…and well…you know the rest of the story.

Could be wrong about this,…

but unless you were into it before everyone knew about it,…
everyone’s seen the infamous “Chinko-Machine-Tongue-Twister” Challenge. That one and the “Ass-Vs-Face” Challenge were the very first one’s that made the program get noticed by the world at large (Probably since the need for subs was not there) :)

… and so began the long struggle to get my hands on as much subtitled GnT goodness as i could :)

I watched the Yugawara Hot Spring Inn from a friend…

My wife would often watch in on youtube and when I kept hearing her laughing I was curious, then she found me some subbed episodes from 24 Hour Tag and the High School so I watched in one evening and been hooked since!

I discovered it from watching Jimmy’s clip of the High School batsu game, and where he counts from 1-100 just killed me and from there, it led to watching basically everything that has been subbed on youtube.

i gotta say the skitsof teh guys and the appearances of Itao kill me everytime, thats a part i love from their clips

I go along with Batsu_Montreal. Jimmy-san brought me to Gaki too.

I knew the clip for a long time, but when I was ill one day (or let me say for a week), I got bored and watched everything which was in my YouTube-favorites. When I came across the English Lesson-clip, I somehow started looking for it and ended watching the High School Batsu, a part of the Police Batsu and the first Onsen. I think that was one and a half year ago.

I found them because I was bored:P

2 years ago in my summer vacation I was sooo bored, so I was watching some youtube clips and then somehow I found the High School batsu game. I’d never seen anything so hilarious before so I searched after more videos with them and the more I saw with them the more interested I got in Japan.

A couple of months later I started to watch japanese movies, doramas, listening to their music and study the language.

[quote:2coxlne8][i:2coxlne8]Originally posted by alfred_49[/i:2coxlne8]
My starter drug was Jimmy Oonishis english lesson. –> Highschool Batsu –> other Batsus –> GnT …[/quote:2coxlne8]

Exact same thing for me.

Me it was by watching videos like English lessons and also the video when Yamasaki get kicked and jump from a high sight into a swimming pool without getting hurt at all, then I’ve saw the batsu games that guide me throw this tsubarashi sekai of Gaki no Tsukai…

^^

YouTube. Silent Library.

I first started watching Gaki, last year when Hulu.com posted up a subtitled version of the twenty four hour tag. They said they plan to put up more but they took the tag out as well as the Gaki page. X(

They also had another show called Denpa Shonen, or something close to that spelling; pretty good.

my gf introduced me to it with the onsen dvd (darts as the batsu). i was hooked instantly. :luv:

I think back in 2004-2005 I found one of the Batsu game in one of my media arts class back in H.S. So then I watched one of the videos and laughed so hard I fell off my chair, my friend noticed after wards. Next thing I knew I had the class watching it on the projector. Most awesome day in my high school years.

I was watching funny japanese videos and I accidentaly watched High School - English lesson with Ten Ten. xD xD xD