No Laughing: Enthusiastic Teachers Progress Thread

Did Zurui and co. decided not to sub this year’s batsu game?

anything i can do to help speed this subbing process up i am FULL IN

[quote="furransu":uilct2sk]you might not need to do any timings :)
the Japanese .srt subtitle is available here: viewtopic.php?p=36608#p36608[/quote:uilct2sk]

The file only includes things verbally said, the on-screen fancy subtitles aren’t included in this file… although it is still helpful because now we won’t have to spend hours trying to discern what they said.

[quote="Shizentaisuu":3cl4abml][quote="furransu":3cl4abml]you might not need to do any timings :)
the Japanese .srt subtitle is available here: viewtopic.php?p=36608#p36608[/quote:3cl4abml]

The file only includes things verbally said, the on-screen fancy subtitles aren’t included in this file… although it is still helpful because now we won’t have to spend hours trying to discern what they said.[/quote:3cl4abml]

i see. the closed caption is extracted directly from the TS capture file btw, i guess in Japan they don’t need to do closed captions for on screen text, it’s like this for tv dramas too.

[quote="Dynasty":3e30mpk2]Did Zurui and co. decided not to sub this year’s batsu game?[/quote:3e30mpk2]
There isn’t any word out he is working on the batsu this year.
It would be quiet frustrating if he is working on it… 2 teams working on 1 batsu is unnecessary :x

[quote="al4bandi":3ktn0ob0]I speak Croatian, but nobody seems to care :(:D[/quote:3ktn0ob0]
I do! And I love Croatia!
Cres -> Osor is my love town ! <3

[quote="ShadiHD":24jj68zi]I speak Croatian, but nobody seems to care[/quote:24jj68zi] just to be sure soz :lol: you think there might be one day subtitle in Arabic?

PS:we are not neighbors, i’m algerian.

[quote="Slayeer":3sg7xl3f][quote="Dynasty":3sg7xl3f]Did Zurui and co. decided not to sub this year’s batsu game?[/quote:3sg7xl3f]
There isn’t any word out he is working on the batsu this year.
It would be quiet frustrating if he is working on it… 2 teams working on 1 batsu is unnecessary :x[/quote:3sg7xl3f]
Can’t you all work together as one team 0_o

[quote="kamui13":i5g7ahud][quote="ShadiHD":i5g7ahud]I speak Croatian, but nobody seems to care[/quote:i5g7ahud] just to be sure soz :lol: you think there might be one day subtitle in Arabic?

PS:we are not neighbors, i’m algerian.[/quote:i5g7ahud]

your location says Palestine though :P

Thanks guys for your work.
Will be following this thread and the blog for updates.

Will you all be subbing the specials too ?

[quote="al4bandi":2qhgurs6][quote="kamui13":2qhgurs6]ShadiHD you speak arabic? :o[/quote:2qhgurs6]

I speak Croatian, but nobody seems to care :(:D[/quote:2qhgurs6]

I care :D

and thanks shadi

Hi minna~san, Malaysian here. Anyway glad to ‘meet’ you all. Can’t wait for english sub :rofl:

Any chance the team will also sub the Extra footage? :)
Seems like there is alot of good scenes there this year.
I laughed at the avengers at the buss, even tho i didn’t understand anything :)

let us finish this behemoth of a work first :P

Ye, there is a LOT of work to do before we even consider starting on the Hidden Scenes…

hd version of the 2 hr special + japanese captions are coming. just letting you guys know <3

Is there any plans for a final hard sub video download when you guys are done with the subs?

yes if we get many requests

Big thanks from french community !!

because of you we can translate your sub and this new batsu game :)

Thanks again and good luck ! :lol:

[quote="Shadi":j7duthfc]yes if we get many requests[/quote:j7duthfc]

thanks for the answer and the work. I want to wait till everything is done being subbed before I watch.