No Laughing: Enthusiastic Teachers Progress Thread

i have the teacher batsu downloaded and seen part one of the subs you guys did. and i must say you guys do great sub work. when its done is it gonna be all one file instead of parts? i have the whole batsu game downloaded but if in different parts does the subs still work? just asking. keep up the good work cant wait till it is done! :clap:

As promised: the 2 hr special with japanese captions. -> viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4474

I’m waiting for your sub!!! :D

Thank you very much!!! :)

cant wait for part 3 :)

How is part 3 comming along?

it’s on it’s way, only last few minutes remains, am sorry for the delay though, real life issues caught up with each of us

It says that the file is deleted, any news on when the .ass file will be up?

[quote="Shadi":wun764oh]it’s on it’s way, only last few minutes remains, am sorry for the delay though, real life issues caught up with each of us[/quote:wun764oh]

I hope your life issues can resolve without damage. Everything will be great in no time :hug:

Is it still a beta?

Wow amazing up to part 3 :D

– 14.02.2013, 10:50 –

Thanks for the subs. How to combine all three parts? I watched separately for each part,everyone does? :rofl:

The comments section of "Part 4 - 60% - And more News" blew up. Some people are inpatient with the subbing team. And others are impatient those willing to say their impatient with the subbing team.

http://gntteam.blogspot.com/2013/02/par ... mment-form

For the record, this year’s team is behind the pace set in the past couple years.

At this point, the previous teams posted (or were about to post) the first three hours of footage.

In the past two years, here’s how the subbing teams progressed.

[u:1ymts3j1][b:1ymts3j1]2011 No Laughing Spies (led by ShibataBread)[/b:1ymts3j1][/u:1ymts3j1]
30 minutes- 1/11
1 hour- 1/17
1.5 hours- 1/26
2 hours- 2/6
2.5 hours- 2/15
3 hours- 2/27
3.5 hours- 3/1
4 hours- 3/4
4.5 hours- 3/7
Finished- 3/24

[u:1ymts3j1][b:1ymts3j1]2012 No Laughing Airport (led by Zurui)[/b:1ymts3j1][/u:1ymts3j1]
30 minutes- 1/9
1 hour- 1/14
1.5 hours- 1/22
2 hours- 1/29
2.5 hours- 2/8
3 hours- 2/20
3.5 hours- 3/7
4 hours- 3/30 (Zurui’s dad hospitalized caused delay)
4.5 hours- 4/20
Finished- 5/12

first of all, Zurui and Shibata is pro subber, most of us including me are just new amateur subbers who still rely on online translation and a little bit of imagination to sub it… so i think if u compare us to those pro it will be an imbalance comparison… :!:

whats more, pressuring us with the request wont get you any where.
remember this, we are doing this for free, we dont take any payment or even any kind of monetary related item.
Besides we really have a life, it’s not like we can sit infront of the computer 24/7 , just like my last year disappearance is due to my school project which keeps me occupy almost everyday… so seriously… dont pressure us ;(

Dynasty, I considered removing your post (because it holds a demeaning connotation;) but you are correct. We have definitely lost our touch, but nevertheless we’ve been taking action to resolve this. We’ve decided to hire a few more translators/typesetters to make sure we always have at least one person working at the project at one time. Joker is absolutely correct, we in fact have strenuous life’s with sporadic free time for a lot of us (not to mention we’re amateur subbers.) But we’ve tried to make it see through it the best of our abilities. If you would like a little more background information on this please read the article I recently posted: http://gntteam.blogspot.com/2013/02/a-m … ordan.html

I would just like to add a little something here.
Volunteers work at their own pace. I think it would be wonderful if someone could come up with a couple thousand to pay the subbers, however, I don’t see that coming. If I had it, I would.
That being said, how ungrateful can one get to complain about this FREE service. Look, if it wasn’t for the subbing team, we would get NOTHING with subs. It’s not like this is being released with subs for all of the English speakers, from the producers.
I’m not kissing up here, I have been a volunteer before. Sometimes real life comes in. And it doesn’t help you get enthusiastic for doing the volunteer work when people are demanding rather than encouraging.
We live in an immediate society. You can always get what you want and the subbers are doing their best.
Gratitude goes a long way. A big thanks to the subbing team!

Thanks for part 4 you guys! Although I just wanted to add, if you need an editor for a final spelling and grammar check then I’d be willing to offer my services. I just noticed a lot of mistakes with this part and I don’t know if that’s because you guys are trying to work faster, but I’d like to help if you need it

[quote="giffan":1z4knb2h]Thanks for part 4 you guys! Although I just wanted to add, if you need an editor for a final spelling and grammar check then I’d be willing to offer my services. I just noticed a lot of mistakes with this part and I don’t know if that’s because you guys are trying to work faster, but I’d like to help if you need it[/quote:1z4knb2h]

Thank you giffan, but we noticed the errors today and decided I would be revising it! :)

[quote="JordansOcarina":d4u41dzx][quote="giffan":d4u41dzx]Thanks for part 4 you guys! Although I just wanted to add, if you need an editor for a final spelling and grammar check then I’d be willing to offer my services. I just noticed a lot of mistakes with this part and I don’t know if that’s because you guys are trying to work faster, but I’d like to help if you need it[/quote:d4u41dzx]

Thank you giffan, but we noticed the errors today and decided I would be revising it! :)[/quote:d4u41dzx]

Good to know! If you haven’t looked over it yet I could basically send you my copy since I was correcting it while I was watching. If not, then all’s good~

Wow awesome work guys. Part 5 is already finished according to the Blogspot, thats cause for celebration hitting the halfway mark! I’m waiting for the final complete sub but just wanted to say thanks for everything so far.

http://gntteam.blogspot.nl/

[quote:3iygxvt0]Dear fans,

As you all might have noticed, a new recruitment was completed, people of our team returned, and Marga, after being a commenter, joined the team to really make an effort to speed up the progress.
It worked!

Part 5 is done, as you can see.
Part 6 is around the corner (we can’t set a date yet, but it’s not far away)
Part 7 is already being worked on.

Please bare with us, as the dailymotion version will be uploaded tomorrow. Sorry for this inconvience, but we didn’t want to hold on to part 5!
Enjoy and Laugh
The Team![/quote:3iygxvt0]

At the end of part 7, what exactly happned with the ‘ass cannon’?

There are some error with the subtitle, some of them are showing over another subtitles, i use vlc and also tried bsplayer which made it worst.