Not censored episodes

[quote="Arlekin":2ce38by0]:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: And this guy thinks that he is our leader?? He wanted to see dicks for god sake!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
We in The Endos likes girls…not dicks :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:[/quote:2ce38by0]
I am the reason why ,The Endos" was created, check my other topics, mate. :tmi:

I put the name, you idiot. And we are the same group talking about ladies in GnT and exchanging material way before you. You’re nobody dude. You’re just a Newbie

Here, something for you to read…Noob

http://gaki-no-tsukai.com/viewtopic.php ... s&start=45

As you can see…you’re nobody

Sh*t just got real, everyone!! :o

[quote="Arlekin":3bwyog5e] you idiot. And we are the same group talking about ladies in GnT and exchanging material way before you. You’re nobody dude. You’re just a Newbie[/quote:3bwyog5e]

I’ve read that all since it is in topic that [color=#FF0000:3bwyog5e]I’[/color:3bwyog5e]ve created.
So the only reason why my group ,The Endos" was created is, because I have started the topic where you discussed creaton of The Endos.
Just admit your mistake and everything’s gonna be okay, buddy. ;)

Also calm the f down, you’re overreacting over a completely unnecessary thing.

And really good job on driving away newbies from this board, as if here wasn’t already a really small amount of them. |(

I’m pretty sure Arlekin had the idea and andylau made the "theme song".

You can’t just claim something for yourself just because someone thought of it in a thread you created.

[quote="gesichtspalme":jcwi16iq]I’m pretty sure Arlekin had the idea and andylau made the "theme song".

You can’t just claim something for yourself just because someone thought of it in a thread you created.[/quote:jcwi16iq]
Sigh, how can you keep crying over such a simple thing like someone’s signature. :?:

Whatever, I deleted it.

[quote="gesichtspalme":15sdsome]I’m pretty sure Arlekin had the idea and andylau made the "theme song".

You can’t just claim something for yourself just because someone thought of it in a thread you created.[/quote:15sdsome]

Thank you mate. Sometimes we have some noobs that need GTFO cause they are f idiots.

P.S: Your avatar is beyond awesome!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Heipo FTW

[quote="Arlekin":3l0p5zbi][quote="gesichtspalme":3l0p5zbi]I’m pretty sure Arlekin had the idea and andylau made the "theme song".

You can’t just claim something for yourself just because someone thought of it in a thread you created.[/quote:3l0p5zbi]

Thank you mate. Sometimes we have some noobs that need GTFO cause they are f idiots.

P.S: Your avatar is beyond awesome!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Heipo FTW[/quote:3l0p5zbi]

Still no need to get hostile about it mate. Adabo just likes the same thing we do. We should be friends on here.

And yeah I love Heipo. I wish we had more subbed material about him.

I’m not here for friends mate, I choose mine and I have quite a few here. I’m not interested in stupid people, even if they likes the same I do.
I am hostile with retard people, but I’m also very kind with the smart and respectful guys here

[quote="Arlekin":19k11jz8]I’m not here for friends mate, I choose mine and I have quite a few here. I’m not interested in stupid people, even if they likes the same I do.
I am hostile with retard people, but I’m also very kind with the smart and respectful guys here[/quote:19k11jz8]

Guess it’s just the age talking out of me, but I prefer when people just get along with each other.

Just let it calm down and enjoy our beloved GnT.

Edit: pweeese :$

Yeah, you sound like a good and calm guy :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: How old are you buddy??

EDIT: Is not fair!! I can’t say no to pweeeesee :D :D :D

[quote="Arlekin":ds0kwl3k]Yeah, you sound like a good and calm guy :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: How old are you buddy??[/quote:ds0kwl3k]

Turning 32 soon :confused:

LOL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: So, I guess is not the age pal. I’m turning 32 this December too :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Is just the way I am buddy. Either or a really nice guy, or a angry raging son of a gun :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hah I guess we’re just all getting old. :D

Get that wheelchair ready

[quote="Arlekin":2ngwjuqp]:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :D :D :D :D And we’re screaming "Turn that god damn music down!!" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You should introduce yourself, there is a topic for that here. So we can know you better pal. You seems like a cool guy. Any kids??[/quote:2ngwjuqp]

I’ve already introduced myself, haha. :)

And no, I don’t have any kids yet, I am too young for that to be honest. :) What about you?

[quote="Arlekin":1bpy3wqf]:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :D :D :D :D And we’re screaming "Turn that god damn music down!!" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You should introduce yourself, there is a topic for that here. So we can know you better pal. You seems like a cool guy. Any kids??[/quote:1bpy3wqf]

I’ve been here for quite a while (atleast 2 years), but I usually just communicate in the chat on the front page and kinda lost track of the forum account after losing my password :rofl: . Could’nt be arsed to get the account back for quite a while. I just did it a few days ago, so now I’m posting my first stuff here with that old account :D . "turn that music down" doesn’t apply to me though, because I’ve been a musician (mostly "electric" stuff like drum and bass and trance).
Also no kids yet since I just broke up with a long time gal and no interest right now but that’s a different story.

No kids either. I honestly hate kids :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: But sometimes I think that it could be great to watch some Gaki stuff with kids, and laugh together, insted of laughing my ass out alone cause nobody here seems to like Gaki :( :rofl:

[quote="Arlekin":2jehzl5k]cause nobody here seems to like Gaki :( :rofl:[/quote:2jehzl5k]

Oh yeah I know that. When I introduce Gaki to my friends they usually go "why the hell are you watching that weird japanese stuff?" :rofl:

I just got my external HDD to my parents and showed Matsumoto’s 24h pie hell to my mother and she was all like "why are they doing this to him this is just cruel" :rofl:

Edit: I didn’t even show the "rape" scene. That would’ve been too much :devil: