Question:High Quality Japanese TV shows

The japanese shows sharing died down at hdhome it looks like to me. I’ve asked an acquaintance for an episode of Sukatto Japan I missed because I know he’s on there. He said it wasn’t there, and that the place isn’t really good for japanese shows, but dramas it’s good.

Search for "Busaiku" and 3 episodes come up, earlier this year
Search for "dash" - 9 results, episodes spread through 2016 and Jan 01 2017 is the newest
Search for "水曜日" (for suiyoubi no downtown) - 0 results

spoiler

[spoiler:ox7pynlq][img:ox7pynlq]http://i.imgur.com/KKh3w52.jpg[/img:ox7pynlq][/spoiler:ox7pynlq]

[quote="Hannah":1no9beid]Send me a PM with your email I’ve got a spare invite going.[/quote:1no9beid]

I wasn’t able to send a PM, maybe cause I’m still a Lurker?

[url=https://aox.to/:t1ovkp39]AOX[/url:t1ovkp39] has Open Registration from [b:t1ovkp39]Thursday 11th[/b:t1ovkp39] to [b:t1ovkp39]Sunday 14th[/b:t1ovkp39]. It has probably the best collection of Japanese Variety Shows in High Quality. I highly recommend!

ItteQ, VS Arashi, Tetsuwan Dash, Monitoring, Sukatto Japan, Aiyoshi no Dare Toku, Kis-My Busaiku, Nep League, Cream Quiz Miracle 9, Moyamoya Summers, SamaSupo, Tamori Club, Nino-san, Q sama, Nara Deki, Tunnels no Minasan, etc.

[quote="GGib":33nn9iu1][url=https://aox.to/:33nn9iu1]AOX[/url:33nn9iu1] has Open Registration from [b:33nn9iu1]Thursday 11th[/b:33nn9iu1] to [b:33nn9iu1]Sunday 14th[/b:33nn9iu1]. It has probably the best collection of Japanese Variety Shows in High Quality. I highly recommend!

ItteQ, VS Arashi, Tetsuwan Dash, Monitoring, Sukatto Japan, Aiyoshi no Dare Toku, Kis-My Busaiku, Nep League, Cream Quiz Miracle 9, Moyamoya Summers, SamaSupo, Tamori Club, Nino-san, Q sama, Nara Deki, Tunnels no Minasan, etc.[/quote:33nn9iu1]

Aw, HELL. I just missed it! Please let me know again when it’s back. Thanks for the news though!

[url=https://aox.to/:3z1nstlt]AOX[/url:3z1nstlt] just changed to a new improved site today, so you should be able to register there, I think. Try it out.

Transferring all the torrents (there’s over 1000) might take some time though, so you might not be able to access the old stuff right away. Btw, Konya wa Nazotore is regularly uploaded there (saw your post in another thread).

DUDE! I’m in!! Thank you so much!! It’s fine if not everything is there… I’m excited to be on here finally, whoo! I kept missing open registration and I appreciate the hot tip so much.

I just noticed that the sign up is also open for the old site of AOX that hosts [b:2kg23vlk]all[/b:2kg23vlk] the Variety Shows, you can sign up here (with same username if you wish): https://x.aox.to

Currently 687 Japanese Variety Show torrents.

Possibly do I not need to upload videos in future?

[quote="ErnieYoung":33p85fdb]Possibly do I not need to upload videos in future?[/quote:33p85fdb]
I’m not sure what you mean. If you’re asking if people would like you keep upload videos here in Gaki no Tsukai forum, then the answer is yes. At least I’m very interested in Gaki no Tsukai, Suiyoubi no Downtown, London Hearts, AmeTalk, and other shows that you’re uploading. And I’m sure it’s extremely appreciated by others as well. :) :bow:

[quote="ErnieYoung":3oilcxx9]Possibly do I not need to upload videos in future?[/quote:3oilcxx9]
Please don’t stop uploading!

[quote="dondondon":1677fab1][quote="ErnieYoung":1677fab1]Possibly do I not need to upload videos in future?[/quote:1677fab1]
Please don’t stop uploading![/quote:1677fab1]

YEAH DON’T STOP I NEED YOU… WE NEED YOU… I signed up (on the new site) but lmao I couldn’t even find the shows I requested earlier this month so it was definitely not in vain. The old site reached it’s user cap it says and won’t let me register.

Besides, the ones you’re sharing are of course your best picks so they should be good ones. I like to check all your latest uploads to see what I should/could watch. And… If it’s okay, I’d like to still make requests in the future if it’s not too much trouble to you Q_Q;; Even if not you’ve been extremely helpful and I really appreciate it.

Everyone’s been nice to me, actually. Thanks!!

Understood.
Thank you all.:) :) :)

Hadn’t notice such a serious discussion was going on here. Extremely appreciative of the content you provide here also both in terms of technical quality, selection of shows themselves and how you have taken on additional shows on requests. Can’t thank you enough and selfishly hope it continues :$

[quote="ErnieYoung":1k668xie]Possibly do I not need to upload videos in future?[/quote:1k668xie]

Ernie, I think the contents you provide here are godsends to many of us who download them.
I know they are for me. I grew up watching Manzai in the 80s - 90s, so even now that I’m old and
don’t live there anymore, those shows - Gaki, Wenesday, Ametalk, You wa Nanishini, etc - help me relax
and clear my mind in my daily routine.

So thank you for all the work you put in!

Hi Ernie. In case you didn’t know, you turned off PM (it looks like) so no one can message you and ask you anything.

[quote="yoshiikuzo":cei7tibe]Hi Ernie. In case you didn’t know, you turned off PM (it looks like) so no one can message you and ask you anything.[/quote:cei7tibe]
Sorry, I had a trouble about Gaki’s decryption key posting in reddit.
I stop the acceptance of PM for the duration. :(

[quote="ErnieYoung":3tiv59at]Sorry, I had a trouble about Gaki’s decryption key posting in reddit.
I stop the acceptance of PM for the duration. :([/quote:3tiv59at]
Will you still be uploading Gaki specifically after this incident? Noticed there wasn’t a thread for last week’s episode (5/14) and started to get worried, especially after what happened last time with the restructuring of download links. Only found this thread recently, would really suck if that were the case due to this :( But still understandable.

Like others have said, we super appreciate your work, much more than a simple ‘thanks’ feature can convey!

[quote="Riddell":6xmymoye]
Will you still be uploading Gaki specifically after this incident? Noticed there wasn’t a thread for last week’s episode (5/14) and started to get worried, especially after what happened last time with the restructuring of download links. Only found this thread recently, would really suck if that were the case due to this :( But still understandable.

Like others have said, we super appreciate your work, much more than a simple ‘thanks’ feature can convey![/quote:6xmymoye]

I’m not sure what this incident is about, but just guessing from what’s said here, someone (or someones) didn’t follow his simple requests with regards to the uploads so the uploads are ended now. Maybe someone can pm me what this incident is. But I can share Gaki episodes, but I would probably have the same kind of condititions Ernie had if I uploaded.

[quote="GGib":d3gxdpge]I just noticed that the sign up is also open for the old site of AOX that hosts [b:d3gxdpge]all[/b:d3gxdpge] the Variety Shows, you can sign up here (with same username if you wish): https://x.aox.to

Currently 687 Japanese Variety Show torrents.[/quote:d3gxdpge]

Hey GGib, since you said you’ve seen Nazotore uploaded to AOX, I was wondering if any of these other shows were titles you’ve seen as well? I’m looking for
[list:d3gxdpge]-NEP League
-Atarashii Ayami 24
-Dare toku/who’s fooling you
-Sekai nankore, Mystery/ What is this? Mysteries of the world
[/list:u:d3gxdpge]

I’m keeping an eye out for the next Nazotore (I think airs tomorrow?) but I was wondering if I can expect to keep an eye out for any of these as well. Thanks.

[quote="Ayaka":1zs8xyac][quote="GGib":1zs8xyac]I just noticed that the sign up is also open for the old site of AOX that hosts [b:1zs8xyac]all[/b:1zs8xyac] the Variety Shows, you can sign up here (with same username if you wish): https://x.aox.to

Currently 687 Japanese Variety Show torrents.[/quote:1zs8xyac]

Hey GGib, since you said you’ve seen Nazotore uploaded to AOX, I was wondering if any of these other shows were titles you’ve seen as well? I’m looking for
[list:1zs8xyac]-NEP League
-Atarashii Ayami 24
-Dare toku/who’s fooling you
-Sekai nankore, Mystery/ What is this? Mysteries of the world
[/list:u:1zs8xyac]

I’m keeping an eye out for the next Nazotore (I think airs tomorrow?) but I was wondering if I can expect to keep an eye out for any of these as well. Thanks.[/quote:1zs8xyac]
AOX is currently in the middle of improving/fixing bugs on the new site and transferring torrents from the old site to the new one (I don’t know when this will be completed). In my opinion, the owner of AOX decided to change sites too soon as there is still plenty to do and currently new users can’t access the database on the old site.

On old AOX site, Nazotore, NEP League, Dare toku and Sekai nandakore was uploaded regularly. Let’s hope the transfer of torrents from the old site to new will be completed soon and episodes will be accessable to everybody. :)