Question:High Quality Japanese TV shows

[quote="GGib":2zust31v]
AOX is currently in the middle of improving/fixing bugs on the new site and transferring torrents from the old site to the new one (I don’t know when this will be completed). In my opinion, the owner of AOX decided to change sites too soon as there is still plenty to do and currently new users can’t access the database on the old site.

On old AOX site, Nazotore, NEP League, Dare toku and Sekai nandakore was uploaded regularly. Let’s hope the transfer of torrents from the old site to new will be completed soon and episodes will be accessable to everybody. :)[/quote:2zust31v]

Thanks man, that’s what I wanted to hear pretty much! Are people uploading stuff to the old site instead of the new? I know moving sites takes time so I’m not holding my breath. It’d be nice if things were in order by the time the shows I want air around next week, though!

Ayaka, Konya wa Nazotore is not airing this week. It seems to be every other week to me, or every 3 weeks. It aired last week.
I’d recommend building up bonus points on the new site so you have a good amount to spend when all the old stuff is transferred. People can always donate you some too to get you started off to where you’re self-sufficient making bonus points. (that last sentence you might not understand until you learn the site)

Just so I understand what happened, did ErnieYoung stop taking PMs after someone posted one of his Mega decryption keys on Reddit? I have no problem following a policy of not posting the decryption key elsewhere if that’s the policy, but is there a reason for this sequence of events? (posting decryption key elsewhere -> ErnieYoung not taking PMs)?

And also, thank you as always to ErnieYoung for all the uploads and taking even taking requests!

I have never tried to PM Ernie until recently so he might have had it off for a long time.
I saw from researching today the reddit incident, someone being a d’ to Ernie and Ernie then cutting off the shared episode (which I understand). I’m guessing there will be no more Gaki episodes now.
I would advocate for banning the d’ but staff here are not that attentive.

I hope ErnieYoung you change your mind but if you choose not to I understand and thank you from the bottom of my heart for all that you have done for me and us. :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

[quote="yoshiikuzo":qrkbm4ad]Ayaka, Konya wa Nazotore is not airing this week. It seems to be every other week to me, or every 3 weeks. It aired last week.
I’d recommend building up bonus points on the new site so you have a good amount to spend when all the old stuff is transferred. People can always donate you some too to get you started off to where you’re self-sufficient making bonus points. (that last sentence you might not understand until you learn the site)[/quote:qrkbm4ad]

Oh, yes. I want 5/30’s Nazotore and now 5/29’s NEP League. ^^ Shows I’m interested in keep popping up because I’m interested in the guest! Do you mean you gain points from downloading/seeding? If I’m reading correctly there’s something about free leech right now too right? The only problem is I haven’t seen the shows I wanted uploaded yet so if I get points but downloading… I haven’t had a chance to earn them yet…

Also oh no, I don’t know about whatever jerkwad was being rudeface to Ernie, but that’s not cool… I popped my head around the GnT Reddit the other day to check it out and I was surprised at how mean people got? I was looking at a thread about subtitling and he was kind of mean. I’m sorry they were mean to you Ernie, but pay them no mind. Even office ladies have better things to do in their time.

There’s a new private tracker (torrent site) for Japanese Variety Shows (AOX wen’t belly up on variety show department). If someone’s interested in joining, send me a message and I’ll see what I can do. :)

Here are some of the shows that are there: ItteQ, Tetsuwan Dash, Monitoring, Sukatto Japan, VS Arashi, Dare Toku, Nep League, Cream Quiz Miracle 9, Cream Stew no Hanataka, Moyamoya Summers, SamaSupo, Konya wa Nazotore, Nara Deki, Tunnels no Minasan, Sanma no Owarai Koujou, TOKIO Kakeru, Japanology Plus

[quote="GGib":2tm1iclu]There’s a new private tracker (torrent site) for Japanese Variety Shows (AOX wen’t belly up on variety show department). If someone’s interested in joining, send me a message and I’ll see what I can do. :)

Here are some of the shows that are there: ItteQ, Tetsuwan Dash, Monitoring, Sukatto Japan, VS Arashi, Dare Toku, Nep League, Cream Quiz Miracle 9, Cream Stew no Hanataka, Matsumoto Hitoshi’s Documental, Moyamoya Summers, SamaSupo, Konya wa Nazotore, Nara Deki, Tunnels no Minasan, Sanma no Owarai Koujou, TOKIO Kakeru, Japanology Plus[/quote:2tm1iclu]
I got some more invites, so if someone is interested, send me a message. :)

[quote="GGib":14bxauxd]There’s a new private tracker (torrent site) for Japanese Variety Shows (AOX wen’t belly up on variety show department). If someone’s interested in joining, send me a message and I’ll see what I can do. :)

Here are some of the shows that are there: ItteQ, Tetsuwan Dash, Monitoring, Sukatto Japan, VS Arashi, Dare Toku, Nep League, Cream Quiz Miracle 9, Cream Stew no Hanataka, Moyamoya Summers, SamaSupo, Konya wa Nazotore, Nara Deki, Tunnels no Minasan, Sanma no Owarai Koujou, TOKIO Kakeru, Japanology Plus[/quote:14bxauxd]
I got some more invites, so if someone is interested, send me a message. :)

PM sent.

[quote="Dope72":1s0g72ba]PM sent.[/quote:1s0g72ba]
I sent you an invitation through PM. :)

I still have invites, so if someone is interested in Japanese Variety Shows, send me a message. ;)

[quote="GGib":1831i4s1][quote="Dope72":1831i4s1]PM sent.[/quote:1831i4s1]
I sent you an invitation through PM. :)

I still have invites, so if someone is interested in Japanese Variety Shows, send me a message. ;)[/quote:1831i4s1]

I’m interested! I sent a PM too. :)

[quote="GGib":29qvkek8]There’s a new private tracker (torrent site) for Japanese Variety Shows. If someone’s interested in joining, send me a message and I’ll see what I can do. :)

Here are some of the shows that are there: ItteQ, Tetsuwan Dash, Monitoring, Sukatto Japan, VS Arashi, Dare Toku, Nep League, Cream Quiz Miracle 9, Cream Stew no Hanataka, Moyamoya Summers, SamaSupo, Konya wa Nazotore, Nara Deki, Tunnels no Minasan, Sanma no Owarai Koujou, TOKIO Kakeru, Japanology Plus[/quote:29qvkek8]
If the registration link I sent has expired (it’s active only a couple of days), feel free to send me PM asking another invitation. I still have invites left. :)

[quote="GGib":2khdjvdq][quote="GGib":2khdjvdq]There’s a new private tracker (torrent site) for Japanese Variety Shows. If someone’s interested in joining, send me a message and I’ll see what I can do. :)

Here are some of the shows that are there: ItteQ, Tetsuwan Dash, Monitoring, Sukatto Japan, VS Arashi, Dare Toku, Nep League, Cream Quiz Miracle 9, Cream Stew no Hanataka, Matsumoto Hitoshi’s Documental, Moyamoya Summers, SamaSupo, Konya wa Nazotore, Nara Deki, Tunnels no Minasan, Sanma no Owarai Koujou, TOKIO Kakeru, Japanology Plus[/quote:2khdjvdq]
If the registration link I sent has expired (it’s active only a couple of days), feel free to send me PM asking another invitation. I still have invites left. :)[/quote:2khdjvdq] Hey could i et an invite would love the see mote versions of monitoring

Would really love an invite too as I’m a big fan of monitoring. It’s my second favorite show after Mecha mecha iketeru :)

edit: I’ll send a pm

There’ll be VS Arashi in 720p - 1080i quality on AOX onwards, personally uploading those. As well as some Hayashi Sensei, Cream and random variety and game shows.

Currently I am the only variety uploader there as the old ones left, but if you check in once a week or so you might find some new content on each visit, I’ll keep uploading till my storage runs on full. :)

[quote="GGib":35jeab3g]There’s a new private tracker (torrent site) for Japanese Variety Shows (AOX wen’t belly up on variety show department). If someone’s interested in joining, send me a message and I’ll see what I can do. :)

Here are some of the shows that are there: ItteQ, Tetsuwan Dash, Monitoring, Sukatto Japan, VS Arashi, Dare Toku, Nep League, Cream Quiz Miracle 9, Cream Stew no Hanataka, Matsumoto Hitoshi’s Documental, Moyamoya Summers, SamaSupo, Konya wa Nazotore, Nara Deki, Tunnels no Minasan, Sanma no Owarai Koujou, TOKIO Kakeru, Japanology Plus[/quote:35jeab3g]

Good day, can I get an invite too? Would love to get some old London Hearts episodes. Those around 2003-2007.

[quote="13minute":3rl2sx08][quote="GGib":3rl2sx08]There’s a new private tracker (torrent site) for Japanese Variety Shows (AOX wen’t belly up on variety show department). If someone’s interested in joining, send me a message and I’ll see what I can do. :)

Here are some of the shows that are there: ItteQ, Tetsuwan Dash, Monitoring, Sukatto Japan, VS Arashi, Dare Toku, Nep League, Cream Quiz Miracle 9, Cream Stew no Hanataka, Moyamoya Summers, SamaSupo, Konya wa Nazotore, Nara Deki, Tunnels no Minasan, Sanma no Owarai Koujou, TOKIO Kakeru, Japanology Plus[/quote:3rl2sx08]

Good day, can I get an invite too? Would love to get some old London Hearts episodes. Those around 2003-2007.[/quote:3rl2sx08]
I sent you a PM.

[quote="GGib":2zxew4i6]There’s a new private tracker (torrent site) for Japanese Variety Shows (AOX wen’t belly up on variety show department). If someone’s interested in joining, send me a message and I’ll see what I can do. :)

Here are some of the shows that are there: ItteQ, Tetsuwan Dash, Monitoring, Sukatto Japan, VS Arashi, Dare Toku, Nep League, Cream Quiz Miracle 9, Cream Stew no Hanataka, Matsumoto Hitoshi’s Documental, Moyamoya Summers, SamaSupo, Konya wa Nazotore, Nara Deki, Tunnels no Minasan, Sanma no Owarai Koujou, TOKIO Kakeru, Japanology Plus[/quote:2zxew4i6]
Would really love an invite too I’m a big fan of old episodes London Hearts

[quote="GGib":319gz5xf]There’s a new private tracker (torrent site) for Japanese Variety Shows (AOX wen’t belly up on variety show department). If someone’s interested in joining, send me a message and I’ll see what I can do. :)

Here are some of the shows that are there: ItteQ, Tetsuwan Dash, Monitoring, Sukatto Japan, VS Arashi, Dare Toku, Nep League, Cream Quiz Miracle 9, Cream Stew no Hanataka, Matsumoto Hitoshi’s Documental, Moyamoya Summers, SamaSupo, Konya wa Nazotore, Nara Deki, Tunnels no Minasan, Sanma no Owarai Koujou, TOKIO Kakeru, Japanology Plus[/quote:319gz5xf]

Hi GGib-San

Can you plz sent me the PM link? I am interested in Matsumoto Hitoshi’s Documental series, thank you very much